Introduction

Hello guys! I don't know how many of you are readers coming from my other story, Dark & Wild, or Tumblr but i'm gonna introduce myself again and i'm gonna explain the fanfic's idea.

I go by RJ and i'm 20 years old. I'm an ARMY, IGOT7 and EXO-L. My biases are Jimin, Taehyung, Youngjae, Yugyeom, JB and Chanyeol. I've been an ARMY since September 2015, but i love the boys with all my heart so i wanted to post fanfics of them, mostly Jimin. During the summer, i'll be babysitting 24/7, so updates for this fanfic will be slow, i'm sorry. I wanted to start this story because my head is full of ideas for it and i need to write them down so i can focus on my other works as well.

This story will include hybrids so i'm gonna explain a bit how this world works. Basically, hybrids are humans with animal traits. For this story, i'm mainly gonna use dog hybrids, which means that they have a dog tail and dog ears ( they also have human ears). They can't shapeshift, but they have certain dog traits, such as: they growl when they want to intimidate, their tail and ears react to their feelings, they want to play all the time, etc. Basically, they act like dogs but in a human form. Hybrids are owned by humans and like with pets, sometimes it can be very bad for some of them. There are laws that protect hybrids, but some owners will abuse, mistreat or even abandon them. Just like with pets, there are stray hybrids that hide from humans and live on the street. You can search hybrid one-shots with BTS on archiveofourown to get an idea, but they are mostly smuts ( i'm not complaining) but yeah, i think you'll understand the hybrid world better as the story progresses.

Other details will be explained in the book. I know it's a strange subject to write about, but i really fell in love with this fluffly AU! so i wanted to start my own fanfic. Thank you for giving it a chance and see you soon!