TLG39: The Last Time

Start from the beginning

I paused as the pain from last night came back, tears formed in my eyes.

"But why...h-how..." I whimpered as I gripped the sink's side.

No...

I have wasted enough tears for him anymore...

He isn't worth it.

I wiped the tears that were threatening to fall out and took a deep breath.

Time to make breakfast
★★★
Laurence

Fudge...

I groaned as I sat up, with no energy to go to school.

My head hurts so much...

Oh yeah...

Hangover

"Laurence?" The door opened as my sister, Cadenza came in.

"Cadenza." I replied,emotionlessly,not bothering to look at her.

She sighed and sat beside me,concern in her eyes.

"Um...Garroth...told me everything." She started as I stared at the sheets,not making a sound.

Right...

After  fixing the stuff on the roof I immediately went to the bar, drowining myself in alcohol, attempting to forget all my problems.

I remembered I was too drunk to even head home by myself, so I accidentally called Garroth.

"Laurence? It's freaking eleven in the evening why the fudge did you call me?"

"Hey Blondie! I f*cking screwed up! She cried! I cried! We all cried! Hehehe...Wanna join the celebration? I'm drowning myself in alcohol.. Did I tell you I finished five while bottles by myself? Hahahaha!!!"

"Ugh...where are you?"

"Um...uh...Mr Tux! Where am I?"

...

"The club across the mall...what was the name again..."

"Forget it! I'll fetch you...Irene, you owe me one-"

"Bottle? Sure! I can drink all daaayy-"

Then I passed out
★★★
That was freaking embarrassing...

"Yeah sure whatever. Why can't you just date the boy?" I groaned as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Laurence I'm serious, I know you're 18 now but you need to make wise decisions for yourself..." She shook her head as she took a pill and a glass of water from the side.

"Drink this. It will lessen your pain or hangover and stuff."

But it won't lessen the pain of my broken heart

I nodded and took the pills,drinking the water.

"That tasted bad.." I scrunched my nose and gagged.

"It's your fault anyways.." She rolled her eyes.

She then placed her hand on my hair,stroking it. I paused as my eyes widened.

This is new but weird...

"Um..what are you doing...?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her.

She smiled and shrugged just stroking my hair.

This is embarrassing...

"It's weird Cadenz."