So with my hand still on my nape,I nudge my head a little with my forefinger, forcing it to nod.

The younger boy peek at me from under his long eyelashes and mumble with a small smile, "No one ever call me that,"

"You hate it?"

He display a cute Cheshire grin as his head shot up, " NO! I like it,"

He look away and begin to pick up all the goods from the floor with the help of some workers,
"It sound warm and welcomed,"

I mentally pump up my fist in the air with his approval, glad that he's opening up to me with ease.

But he's too relax about all this and that make me doubt.

"Hoseok-ssi, do you still need more clothes?" by now,he has already done picking all the clothes and there are 2 workers by his side,holding some in their hands.

This scene somehow remind me of my maids at home and I frown.

He's not a maid.

I let his question hanging in the air as I question back, "Hey Tae,mind if I ask you something?"

"Sure,anything," he beam and I feel my heart playing dj.

"Stop being so formal," he smile shyly and give a little nod.

"Oh,and go try all these,"

"For what? You need to try it on your own Hoseok-ssi,I mean,Hoseok-ah.If I try these for you, you might not get comfortable in them,"

"Silly, its not for me, but you.You have nothing with you when we brought you home last night,"he gawk and his eyes get double in size as he look at me in disbelief.I swear he look like a puppy and I just feel like squishing him and keep him inside my pocket forever.

"B-but, this.."

I quickly cut him off before he can finish his sentences, "A ah, no but.I'm your 'master', right?So hush and follow my words,"

"Today is your birthday tho," he mumble and play with the shirts but I just grin happily.At least,he's not resisting.

Honestly,I don't like it when he treat me like his superior,but right now,I just want him to enjoy himself with what I'm giving him.

"Lets go grab some foods after this.I'm craving for something and I want you to try it too.It's so delicious, and then we can go to the theme park and maybe zoo or we cou..." this time,he is the one who cut my rambles.

"Hoseok,what's my job?" Curiosity dripping in his voice with a little hint impatient and insecurity.

Trust me,Taehyung-ah.I'm not the bad guy here.

"Lets not talk about job when we're having fun.Have pity on this birthday boy," I pout and ruffle his hair while I push him toward the fitting room.

He chuckle as I push him inside the cubicle but the determination in his eyes is still there, "please Hoseok,I just wanna know.So I can prepare myself," he grab my wrist and pull me inside together with him.

My body tense from such closeness.

I give up then.

Putting my palms against the wall,on either side of his head,I lean down at the startled puppy.

He gulp nervously as I tilt my head close to his ear,whispering,
"You sure you wanna know?now?"

His warm breath tickle my neck and I literally can hear his heartbeat fasten.Guess I'm not the only one feeling nervous now.

My own heart is going insane but I cover up with a smirk and ask again when he stay silent, "You sure?"

Then suddenly he lift his head up,meeting my eyes with his determined one.

"Yes! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Please let me know your thought bout this fanfic...is it okay so far?

Enjoy & Vomments please...

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa