Chapter 9 (Final)

It was shiny day, birds happily chirping on the tree. The wind lightly hit him on his face. Luhan smiled and sniffed her favorite flower in his hands. Luhan looked at her and smile again.

"Hi, it's been a long time since you left me. To tell the truth, never once in my life that I would lose you from my life.", he said. The tears formed at the edge of his eyes.

"It's my fault who caused all those shits but I never realized it.", he paused. "Do you remember when we first met? You used to talk a lot. That's why I fell in love with you.", he added.

"You're the greatest and strongest woman that I have ever met, my wife.", he paused again. "I love you and we married. You love me but I neglected you. To be honest, I hate you when I know that you can't pregnant. I know you love me, I tried my best for not hurting you.", he shrugged.

"I thought I can stand, but I can't. I'm a married man, and I want a child from the woman I love.", he sighed. "But when I know you can't I began to hate you.", he wiped his tears.

"But when I knew the truth, I feel like a total shit!", he cursed himself. "But I have move on now. I have, for my family.", he smiled.

"I thought you hate Victoria. I thought you wanna kill her with my baby.", he cried. "But I'm wrong. Totally wrong!", he sniffed. He walked forward and placed the flower in front of her.

"No matter how loud I cried and ask you to come back, it's useless. Because I know you'll never come back to me.", he flashed out a weak smile. "Because you're now in heaven, watching me and my family.", he whispered.

"Baba!!", a little kid with baby blue dress ran towards him, flashed him her very angelic smile. Luhan opened his arms and she ran into him. Wrapping her hands around Luhan's neck.

"Where's mama?", he asked and gave his princess a kiss on her cheek. She kissed him back on his cheek and smiled.

"Mama!!", she shouted and pointed towards a woman who was walking to them. Luhan smiled and lovely greet her. She gave him a smile and walked towards the grave.

"Jie, it's been a long time since you leave us. I hope you'll live happily in heaven.", she whispered. But Luhan heard her. He came and soothed her.

"Baba, mama. Why are you guys crying?", the little girl asked.

"Nothing, princess.", Luhan kissed her cheek again. "Xuan, say bye to Xuan Yi.", Victoria smiled.

"Xuan Yi, goodbye.", she waved her hands. "Wo ai ni, Xuan Yi.", she gave a flying kiss. 

Both Victoria and Luhan made their way to their car with the little Xuan in his arms. "Wo ai ni men..."

Luhan was stunned when he heard the voice. He turned around and saw Xuan in white dress staring at them, waving her hands like and angel. To his shocked, the little Xuan saw her and waved her hands too.

"Luhan? What are you doing? We better get going or we'll miss our flight.", Victoria said while peeking above his shoulder, she saw nothing. But then, she saw her princess waving her hands.

"Xuan, who were you waving at?", she asked. Xuan placed her index finger to her mouth and smiled, telling the little Xuan to not tell anyone. She winked her eyes to Xuan and smiled.

"Nothing, mama.", she smiled.

"Okay. So we better get going..."

Yu Xuan

A good and lovely wife

April1 9, 1991 - June 25, 2010

Dongdan, Beijing

Beijing.

-THE END-