Chapter 2

"Oh My God! I'm so sorry! I don't watch where am I going I'm so sorry. Are you alright?", you freaked out when you accidentally bumped with a woman in the mall. She tripped and fell on the floor. She looked up and met your eyes.

"Oh yes. I'm okay.", she smiled. "I think...", she whispered. She tried to stood up. But she can't, because she sprained her ankle. Suddenly, you felt so guilty towards her.

"Come, let me help you.", you said as you took her hands and helped her walking to the nearest bench.

"Oh my God miss! I think we should go to the clinic. Your ankle seems hurt a lot. I'm afraid it will be swellen soon.", you said. You offered your hands and bring her to the nearest clinic.

After an hour, the doctor has finally finished with the treatment. You let out a relief sigh as the doctor said that her ankle was fine. You offered to send her home, but she insisted. She said, her boyfriend will pick her up.

"I think I should wait here until your boyfriend come and pick you.", you said and sat beside her. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Victoria, I am sorry. I'm so careless.", you said.

"Ah, it's okay jie! By the way, what's your name jiejie?", Victoria asked. You extended your hands and introduce yourself.

"I'm Xuan.", you smiled. 

"Wait, I will call my boyfriend.", Victoria said as she pulled out her phone from her handbag.

"Luhan, where are you?", with that name, you felt your world has stop. Your eyes gone bigger and your heart beat was super fast, seems like it gonna pop out from your chest in anytime.

"Victoria, I think I should go first. I remembered that I haven't cook for my husband yet.", you said, gave a resonable excuse.

"Oh, you're married? Oh, okay. Okay. Thank you for keep me company jie!", she said and took something from her purse. "This is my number, call me when you wanna hang out, okay?", she smiled. You faked a smile and took the name card.

"Bye. I will see you later.", you said. After you walked out from the clinic, you search a place to hide. I was wondering her Luhan is my Luhan...

To your shock, a familiar white shining car stopped in front of the clinic. A familiar man get out from the car and carry Victoria in bridal to his car. He was smiling even though Victoria's ankle was sprained just now.

"Luhan..."

You feel betrayed.

You feel stupid.

The man that you trusted the most cheated on you.

The man that you love the most cheated on you.

The man that you love like your own soul betrayed you.

You sat on the couch, staring at the television blankly. You turned your head to your right and saw your wedding picture in a frame. You and Luhan. Both are smiling happily. But it was three years ago.

You took the wedding picture and hide it in the drawer in your room. 

You stepped into the kitchen and began to cook for Luhan. While you're cooking, a flash back of the last year memory was played in your mind.

Am I too ego?...

It's almost two weeks and you keep vomitting. Luhan was worried about you. At first, Luhan thought you're pregnant and he was so happy about it. He brought you to the hospital and it has been confirmed that you're not pregnant.

A disappointed feel was clear on his face. He still smiling even though you know how hurt he is, how disappointed he is.

Luhan brought you to the hospital once again when you keep vomitting these past two weeks. 

The doctor has been confirmed to you that you're having cervical cancer. The doctor said, you can be pregnant. But if you're pregnant, your risk to die is big. You're just thinking of yourself that time. You didn't think of Luhan.

You want to be happy with him. So, you fooled Luhan. You said you're barren, you even force the doctor to confirm that you're barren. Luhan belived the both of you.

Day by day you felt Luhan was so far away from you. He even moved into another room. But you still don't realized that you're being cruel and mean to him.

Until the day you say Luhan smiling...to another woman, Victoria.

I think, it's time to letting you go Luhan.

Luhan is home and he saw you in the hall watching TV. The dinner was already on the table as usual. But you didn't greet him, smiled at him or even looked at him. He doesn't care anymore. He think it's better.

"I have something to tell you, Xuan.", Luhan said, continued to eat his dinner.

"Yes?", you make a sound. You know what is he going to tell about. You didn't turn around because you're afraid that you'll be crying in front of him.

"I will be marry next week.", he calmly said. He expected that you'll be mad at him. Throwing and flip everything at him. But to his shock you didn't. You even asked him questions.

"Oh, good news then. Where will it be?", you asked. Your eyes are still focusing on the TV. But Luhan didn't answer it.

"Will you divorce me?", you asked. When you felt a tear fell from your eyes, you heard Luhan said something.

"No. I will not divorce with you."

Oh Lord, what's he up to?