Chapter 1

Three years ago, you and Luhan was the most happy couple ever. He was the most sweet man that you've ever meet. His smile made your heart warm. His soft spokes made you love him more and more.

Once, you asked him how many kids does he wants. He said as many as you can. You said you're afraid that Luhan will not love you if you are fat from the effect. But Luhan whispered to your ears and said his love to you are infinity. He loves you even though you will be fat as hippo. It was the most happy moment of you.

You missed the old sweet and caring Luhan.

"Oh you're home?", you asked and flashed your angel smile as usual, but he just nodded his head. He even didn't smiled back to you. He went to upstairs while you prepare the dinner.

"Honey, the dinner is ready.", you called Luhan while put the last dish on the table. He was wearing blue blue shirt and black jeans just now, but now he changed to white wife beater with black short pants, showing his milky legs. You feel so lucky having him as your husband. But how about him? Does he lucky to have you as his wife?

"Honey, how was your day today?", you asked again, as usual. He glanced at you and nodded his head, continued to eat his food. You cooked Luhan's favorite food, black pepper beef. You took some and put it in his bowl. He nodded his head as the sign of thank you. He ate it. You smiled.

"Luhan, I've been thinking something..."

"What is it...", he talked to you.

"How about we adopt a baby from the orphanage?", you asked. He stopped eating and put down his chopstick on the table and looked at you. He seems a bit furious.

"Don't you dare to talked about it again.", he said. With that, he stood up and went to his room. Yeah his room. Since the day he knew you can't pregnant. Yes, Luhan knew that you can't pregnant. But he doesn't know that you're suffering cervical cancer. You told the doctor to said that you're barren. Until now, Luhan thought you're barren and not the person who was suffering cervical cancer.

I am sorry, Luhan.

It was 9PM and Luhan was packing his stuff in the office. He was about to get in into his car, a hand tapped his shoulder. It was his cousin, Kris.

"Luhan, do you want to come along? We're going to the club.", Kris said, smirking. He knew that you and Luhan are having some marital problems. He meant nothing. He just wanted to help Luhan to reduce his stress a bit.

Kris thought Luhan will reject his offers at first, but to his shock, Luhan agreed to come with him to the club. Kris smiled and get into his car and asked Luhan to follow him from behind.

It was 11PM and Luhan still hasn't back yet. You tried to called him but it was ended to the mail box. You sighed in frustration and threw youself on the couch which made you bounce a bit. You tried to called him again, but failed.

You stood up and looked at the clock, it was almost 12AM and Luhan still hasn't home yet. You can't calm yourself, but you never stopped to call him even though you already know the result is.

Suddenly you heard the front door was open. It was Luhan. But you smell something weird from him.

"Luhan, where did you go? I'm worried to death you know?!", you asked him. You raised your voice a bit because you're freaking out and you don't even realized it.

"I'm tired. I'm going to sleep.", he said and went to his room.

He smells alcohol and women's fragrance in the same time. Where did he go?

You're doing the laundry when suddenly you saw something on Luhan's shirt which he was wearing yesterday. Red lips mark on his shirt. She took the shirt and sniffed it. She smells women's fragrance, but it wasn't hers. She doesn't use this type of fragrance.

Is he having affair?

After doing the laundry, you stepped into his room to search something. You are just wondering is he having affair with someone else or not. But you find nothing. 

For a while you thought that you've mistaken him. Maybe someone fall on him in accident and he helped her. You knew Luhan, he likes to help people a lot and you knew that he wouldn't cheat on you. You smiled, but deep in you head you're still thinking about it and deep in your heart, you began to doubt Luhan's loves towards you.

"Luhan, until when we must hide our love?", she asked. His finger was making a circle on his chest while he leaned his head against the headboards looking at her. Smiling.

"Soon, honey. Soon we'll reveal it.", he said and kissed her forehead.

"How about your wife? Will you divorce her?", she asked and hugged him, landed her head on his bare chest.

"No. He will be my wife and I'll marry you.", he said. She pouted. He chuckled and pulled her nose.

"Luhan, I'm a woman too. I know how she'll hurt soon.", she said. Feeling pity towards you in sudden.

"How about you? Aren't you hurt too?", he asked.

"I'm different Luhan.", she said. Letting go of Luhan and stared at the ceiling.

"Different in what way?", he looked at her.

"I'm not a good woman like your wife.", she said, bitting her lower lips and looked at Luhan.

"But she's barren...", he looked away.

"But she's still your wife..."

"Will you be my wife?", he asked. She blinked in suprise.