Chapter 4

~Eddie's P.O.V.~

As soon as he asks for someone to go with him to the office, I say yes. I couldn't help it. It's just something about him that makes me want to be with him every second. I think I have a crush on him.

After we bid our goodbyes' to the guys, we walk into the building. I start walking towards the office with Aleks right by my side.

"So where are you from Aleks?"

"Well I'm originally from Russia. We moved, when I was eight, to Pennsylvania. Then, a few days ago, we moved from Pennsylvania to Colorado.

"Cool," I replied and stepped into the office.

"Hello. What can I do for you boys?" the lady at the desk asked.

"Um, I'm here to get my student I.D," said Aleks.

" O.K. Name?"

"Aleksandr Marchant."

'Hm. Aleksandr. What a nice name,' I thought.

"O.K. One moment please."

She typed the words into the computer then got up and walked into another room within the office. A few later, she returned with a card and a paper. She then sat back down and handed the items to Aleks over the counter.

"Alright now here is your I.D. and I took the liberty of printing your schedule out for you."

"Thanks," he replied.

"Oh. No problem. Just come back if you need something else."

"O.K. Thanks again," he said and with that, we walked out of the office.

"Hey do you mind if I look at your schedule?" I asked.

"No. Here."

He handed me the paper and it read:

Saint Richards High School

Name: Aleksandr Marchant

Grade: 12

Hybrid/Human: Human

Classes:

Algebra I - Ms. Leo

Earth/ Environmental Science - Ms. Edwards

English I - Mr. Scott

Gym - Mr. McGuire

Lunch

Art - Mr. Malik

Band - Hammricks

Chorus - Ms. Evans

Social Studies - Mr. Becker

"Well it looks like we have all the same classes except one, which is band."

""Really?" He perked up bit.

"Yep!"

He smiled but also blushed a little.

I looked at my watch and noticed that the bell was about to ring.

"Hey Aleks?" He seemed dazed.

"Uh yeah?" he said snapping out of his daydream.

"The bells' about to ring. Want to head to class?"

"Yeah."

I turned and started walking towards 1st Period, with Aleks beside me. As we were walking, I couldn't help but think about Aleks. His smile, his curly hair, how he's so adorably shy. I don't think I have a crush on him, I KNOW I have a crush on him.

So how'd you like the chapter? This was originally supposed to come out about two weeks ago, but it didn't because as soon as I was about to type, something came up. Luckily, I had some time today to type it so YAAAAY!!! Also, in the story I gave Aleks my school schedule because why not.

So now I'm gonna go do my homework or 'Home Learning' as the teachers now call it(B.S.) So until the next chapter...

BAAAAAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!