Chapter 3

We got off of the bus and started walking towards the building. When we were about halfway there, a boy wearing a red shirt, jeans and a red hat, with a cat tail behind him comes up to us with a girl.

"Hi Kootra! Hi Monica!" shouts Eddie.

"Hey guys,"  he says. "Who's this?"

"I'm Aleks with a K - S."

"Well nice to meet you Aleks and, by the way, this is my girlfriend Monica.

"Hi," she says and shakes my hand.

   After a few minutes of talking about this year being senior year and a few other random topics, we start talking about everyones' hybrid form.

"So Aleks, are you a hybrid?" asks Eddie.

"No," I say. "Just a human."

"Oh. Just like me," Monica says.

I perk up a little at hearing that.

Eddie notices and asks, "Aleks are you suprised that she's a human?"

"Well ... yeah because at my old school, I was one of only a few humans and bullied a lot," I say looking down and frowning. 

   Eddie puts hid hand under my chin and pushes my head up so that I am looking at him.

"Hey. It's alright. You don't have to worry about getting bullied here. Lots of people are human. But if someone does bother you, I will protect you," he says smiling and looking into my eyes.

   I smile back and we continue talking. After a few more minutes of talking, I ask someone if they would go with me to the office to get my student I.D. and my schedual. The first one to say something was Eddie. I say Okay, we say see you later to the guys, and we went into the building.

So, how was the chapter. Please tell me how you feel in the comments. I do read all of my comments. I may not reply, but I do look at them.

Also, if you have any suggestions of things that you would like for me to put in the story or things that you think I should do in the future of the story, send me a private message and I will see what I can do.

So untill the next chapter.........

BBBBAAAIIIII!!! :)