07.06.15

NORMAL.

july 06, 2015

Dear brother,
Two, two months since your passing. Oh how these two mere months past by. Obliviously nothing interesting has happened in my life.

There's moments when I feel alright but then realize you're not by my side. That you're not gone temporarily and will come back. But that you're gone, forever, there is no way to bring you back.

I cannot bring you back like the witches of Mystic Falls or New orleans or have Castiel ─ Angel of the Lord bring you back. Or do a deed with the crossroad devil.
Yes, I have now started watching those teen shows everyone raves about, yet, their lives seems more normal than ours ─ mine. I move things with my mind, due to a scepter of a God.

Winchesters fight monsters who hide in the dark and show in broad daylight, would die for one another, sell their soul to save one another. Salvatores fought for the love of the Elena Gilbert, fight like dogs yet would die for one another in the end. The Mikaelson's, most hated people yet still walk the streets, feeling powerful as they are immortal, would do anything to survive and protect the ones they love as they do so.

As you see they did everything for their family like we did for each other, yet they didn't have some God from Asgard, they didn't have people with enhance abilities, they don't have suits that get powered from what's in their heart, they don't have HYDRA.

When was the last time we had a normal day? The last time we felt normal? When will feel normal?

I am who I am, but will other see me like other? Normal.

However, hope all is well, where ever the fallen ones go.

Love,
Your sister.
Wanda