Untitled (Role-Play or Re_Enactment) Part 21

"We should try this."

JingYu peered up as WeiZhou shoved his tablet towards JingYu's face. With a small sigh, JingYu took the tablet from the man standing next to the bed and looked to see what he was talking about. The first words on the page of text to catch JingYu's eyes were Bai LouYin and Gu Hai. His eyes narrowed as he read the passage WeiZhou had highlighted.

"The novel?"

"Yeah. You mentioned trying role play, like in the novel."

"Zhou, this," he held the tablet out to WeiZhou, shaking it slightly, "this isn't role play. This would be re-enactment."

WeiZhou pushed JingYu's legs over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Role play, re-enactment, whatever. I want to try that."

JingYu sat up as he read again the passage of text, his brow wrinkling.

"Is this even possible, Zhou? I mean, can you even bend this way?"

WeiZhou leaned back into JingYu as he said with a smile, "I'm quite flexible you know," before nibbling at JingYu's jaw.

Oh, WeiZhou definitely knew how to persuade him. Pulling WeiZhou into him, JingYu tugged at an ear with his teeth.

"Fine, we'll try it. On one condition."

"Mmmm?"

JingYu flipped them over until WeiZhou was pinned under him.

"I get to tie you up."