Untitled (Inspired) Part 6

Hidden in the shadows of the living room, JingYu silently watched the scene in the kitchen. WeiZhou, with flour dusting his cheek and chest, was spooning small mounds of dough onto a baking sheet. When JingYu had woken up alone in bed, he had felt a momentary panic that left him gasping. It had only taken days for him to get used to waking up next to someone while filming, but months later he still was not used to waking up alone. Especially, when he knew he had fallen asleep with his arms around WeiZhou. Having gone in search of his missing piece, JingYu now basked in the domesticity of the sight before him. Being as quiet as possible, WeiZhou moved about the kitchen smoothly, as though he belonged there, as though it was his kitchen. The oven door creaked as he pulled one baking sheet out and slid another one in. The thought that he could get used to this sight surprised JingYu, while delighting him as well. The sweet smell of cookies drifted to his nose, as the sweet sound of WeiZhou softly singing drifted to his ears. This was an unexpected heaven to a wandering soul.

The sound of JingYu's bare feet softly padding across the linoleum of the kitchen floor caused WeiZhou to turn from the sink where he was washing mixing bowl and utensils.

"Sorry. Did I wake you?" he said with a sheepish smile.

JingYu leaned against the counter. "You not being next to me woke me."

WeiZhou rolled his eyes as he turned back to the sink. "Are you trying to be corny?"

"Corny? I thought I was being romantic."

WeiZhou barely contained his laugh. "Try again."

"Cookies?"

"Mmm," WeiZhou said as he continued his chore at the sink. "I wanted something sweet, and you actually had the ingredients, so I thought cookies."

Having his back turned, WeiZhou did not notice the way JingYu's eyes had started to become hypnotised as he watched the way the tattoo on the right shoulder changed with the movement of the muscles underneath. WeiZhou did not see the way a tongue glided over a lip and drew it between teeth. WeiZhou did not notice the sound of breathing becoming heavier, quicker behind him.

"The first pan is cool. The best midnight snack is something sweet."

The sensation of a tongue licking his shoulder made WeiZhou jump, splashing the water in the sink.

"You're right, something sweet," was whispered in a deep breath into his ear as arms crossed themselves around him. JingYu's lips latched onto his ear, tugging at it as his tongue slid along the edge. His knees beginning to buckle, WeiZhou gripped the edge of the sink as JingYu continued licking and sucking along the back of his neck. The suddenness of JingYu's approach had caught him off guard, but WeiZhou did not want to keep himself from falling into it just as he fell back into JingYu. WeiZhou's moan as JingYu lightly bit along his shoulder, drove the aggressor to strengthen his jaw and sink his teeth deeper, pushing into muscle as well as flesh, his tongue gliding over teeth marks as he chewed. The sting of the attack on his shoulder was lost in the immense fire that shot through WeiZhou's every nerve. Even as he panted, as he breathlessly called out JingYu's name, his hand left soapy, wet trails in JingYu's hair.

JingYu relished the taste of WeiZhou's skin. It was sweet, addictively sweet, to him. As though he had been starving for days, weeks, he continued to pull that flesh into his mouth, wanting to fill himself on it. He felt WeiZhou's body heaving in his arms, muscles twitching as they fought against mounting desire. JingYu wanted to take this moment and bottle it, save it for those times he had to wake up alone. But if those times alone led to more times like this, it would be worth it. His hands began to smooth over tight abs, playing in the valleys of WeiZhou's body. His left hand caressing the broad chest, the fingers of JingYu's right hand began to tease with the waistband of the boxers that WeiZhou wore, sliding under, pushing down, heating up from the fire of the body he held.