Making Love to the Alpha

By: Forever_AndAlways999

<><><><><>

(Warning Mature Content)

{ I wrote this in 2013 (BLEH) and have no plan to go through and edit or rewrite} 

"You don't know how long I've wanted you to say that, Kitten" Sam whispered into the crook of my neck, his warm breath making the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. His hands traveled up my sides, pulling me to him roughly.

 Moaning softly to his touch, I bit my tongue trying to hold back another. Arching my back, I pressed against him urging him on. He chuckled softly, moving his hands down to my butt and squeezing roughly as he pushed me harder against the door.

Leaning my head back, he took the opportunity and lifted me up. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I felt him press against me harder as I felt the door starting to splinter. Sam leaned back slightly, rubbing his thumbs against my inner thighs.

"I-I can't wait." I shuddered, pushing my hands against his rock solid chest and fighting for a grip. "Tell me again, Princess" Sam groaned, moving his hands higher up near my sweetness. My dress started riding up, and I knew it was only turning him on more.

"I can't wait" I moaned. His hand left my thigh and swung the door open, carrying me into the pink and red room. Throwing me onto the heart shaped bed, he peeled his shirt off, exposing his perfect body.

<><><><><>

53 parts (complete)

Didn't check for trailer