Ribbons and Pieces

By: letmelivetonight

<><><><><>

Ever since I was a freshman, I'd had this plan for how I would end senior year-and skipping prom was never in the program. Neither was having my picture taken by paparazzi, being chased by thugs, kidnapped by Russian gangsters, or losing my heart to the best and worst thing that ever happened to me. Funny thing is, if I had to do it all over again... I would.

                                                           * * *

 Seventeen-year-old Aaliyah Preston never thought she would become one of those girls who willingly suffers for love, but like any heartthrob worth his salt, Tyler Moore has a special knack for getting Ali to do things she normally wouldn't. Still on the mend from a broken past, Ali is determined to focus on happy diversions like her aunt's upcoming wedding and college next fall, but Tyler's bad boy lifestyle and boy next-next-door charm are impossible to ignore. It's been three years since he left town to chase his dreams, and now he's back in Harbor Village, craving something from Ali he never found on the road. But Tyler seems different now that he's returned, and Ali discovers that Tyler is keeping a secret so dark he's certain he'll lose her forever should the truth be exposed. To make matters worse, his not-so-glamorous rock star past followed him home. Where Tyler comes danger follows, exposing Ali to much more than perils of the heart. Pretty soon she isn't just dodging the paparazzi and Tyler's vindictive ex-girlfriend-she's running for her very life. 

The revival of their friendship leads to an epic love that will force Ali to face her biggest fears and uncover truths that were buried long before Tyler left home. Aaliyah must choose-between a love as boiling hot as the sea or a future brighter than the sun that shines on it.

<3 This book is the prequel to War Zones And Paradise <3

<><><><><>

55 parts (complete)

No trailer