(3) The three, no, FOUR idiots.

Thank you for all the READS, COMMENTS, VOTES AND SUPPORT!

I love reading through it and I love answering to it too!

I love you guys, especially for those peeps who read my old books!

ENJOY!

~-~

Babysitting has been my job for years. Probably since the day I was born. Nah, I'm exaggerating, but I hope my point is taken. I love playing with kids, I love cooking for kids.

I love kids. I guess they remind me of my childhood memories. They remind me that being as innocent and naive as possible. They remind me that not all human beings are... cruel.

Even right now in college, we're going to be graduating soon but I'm still babysitting for my part-time job.

My full-time job is the daycare my parents helped me build 3 years ago.

I called it "Day Care Fun Care" -Pretty catchy, ey?

So technically, my aunts and uncles, know that I'm good with my job and on what I'm doing. If they want their children to be asleep before midnight, I'll make sure of that. If they want their children to be eating this and that, I'll do that. If they want their children to live life to the fullest for an hour or 2, I'll help with that.

Long story short, I do my best with my job. To make sure that I wouldn't put their expectations down.

But when an idiot is with you in a house full of idiots, let's just say it's quite difficult.

"PUT THE FIRE OUT, CHARLIE!" Weston screamed in terror.

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" Northon shouted with fear evident in his grey eyes. "I'm still a virgin and I'm going to die!"

"If you guys are so scared of dying, why won't you guys run away from the house?" Easton asked calmly, flicking his eyeglasses.

Weston runs toward Easton and shook him. "BECAUSE IT'S OUR HOME AND IT'S OUR FAMILY! And Ohana means family! And family means nobody is left behind or forgotten!"

Did he just recite Stitch's famous line?

Lord help me, this adorable kid is killing me.

Easton flicked his eyeglasses before muttering silently, "Don't touch me."

"Calm down." I sighed tiredly. If they won't calm down, they might do something crazy.

"Why are you so calm about this?" Northon asked, "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AND YET WE'RE VIRGINS!"

This perverted piece of sheet.

My eyes widened, "I may or may not be a virgin but-"

"You're a virgin." Northon looked at me smugly, "I'm sure of that."

I snapped my mouth shut and glared at him silently.

"You're scared of dying because you're a virgin?" Charlie asked, flipping the burger patty.

"Who wouldn't be?"

Normal human beings.

Weston turned towards me and grabbed both of my hands. "Daddy built this house years ago, Chel." He looked down, looking more adorable than normal, "Please don't let it burn."

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!

"Don't worry, I will not die a virgin too," Easton muttered before going back inside the house.

Charlie chuckled, putting something on the open flame that made it roar.

"NOOOOOOO!!" Weston screamed very loudly.

"HERE I COOOOOOME!" A voice shouted, then the griller Charlie was using is now wet.

The same goes for those patties.

"What have you guys done...." I muttered as I look at our supposed-to-be-dinner in pain.

I kind of expected this to happen, I really did.

"I just saved everyone." Easton grinned, making his eyeglasses rise up with his cheeks.

"YOU'RE THE BEST, MAN!" Northon patted Easton's back and took the now-empty bucket off Easton's hands.

"You're our hero!" Weston grinned, joining their brother-bonding club.

"Nah, thank North for reminding us that we're still virgins," Easton smirked, flicking his glasses.

These brothers.

"Tsk, it wouldn't come to my mind if West didn't panic." Northon snorted, patting Weston's back.

"We're all heroes." Weston grinned.

I smiled as I watch them praise each other with their stupidity. At least they're happy.

I rolled my eyes, smirking. "I'm calling Pizza Hut." I walked back inside the house, leaving the boys in the backyard.

Once inside, I remembered aunt Fey told me that uncle Felipe made guacamole for everybody. So I didn't bother calling Pizza Hut and prepared the guacamole instead.

I heard footsteps coming from the outside, making me smile, and put the guacamole in a bowl from the pan.

"So did you hear the sizzle when East put the fire out? It was so intense man!" Northon stated which made the group laugh.

"Whoa, where's the pizza?" Charlie asked, frowning when he saw me putting the bowl down on the table. "What's that... barf?"

"It's guacamole, Charlie." I rolled my eyes, before smiling at the idiots in front of me. "Let's eat."

"Uh no." Northon shook his head.

"Are you trying to poison us, Chel?" Easton scoffed, flicking his eyeglasses.

"As if!" Weston asked with wide eyes.

Frowning, I took a seat at the dining chair in front of me. "Oh shut up. This is made by your 'daddy'."

"You are trying to kill us," Easton muttered as Weston nodded.

"Wha-? Why?" I asked.

"Dad makes the most nutritious and most healthy food in the world." Easton explained, "Thus the reason why it tastes bad."

"Long story short, he's the worst chef," Northon said, taking a seat at the chair. "Actually, he's not even counted as one."

I looked at Weston, expecting him to defend their father, but when he agreed by saying "True that." -I know that they're not lying.

But just like what I said before, I do what the parents tell me to. I don't disobey them, I don't.

So no matter what would happen, I know that I have to let them eat the guacamole one way or another. Even if it might kill their taste buds.

"But this is what aunt Fey instructed us to do," I muttered.

"If I didn't save us earlier, we would have been having burgers for dinner." Easton flicked his glasses.

"Yes, but..." I paused, "... But I would've remembered the guacamole... while eating those burgers."

Charlie grinned and wrapped an arm around me. "Oh come on, Vanch. Save those poor kids from poisoning and dying."

If that's what you want... but...

"Right, Vanch. Save us!" Northon grinned with an evil glint in his eyes.

"Don't call me that." I glared at him, "You know that I hate to be called that."

Weston raised both of his eyebrows, "But why can Charlie call you that?"

"Because I'm an exception." Charlie winked at him while chuckling.

"He's special." I rolled my eyes. "He's my best friend."

"He's pretty special, alright," Easton smirked, flicking his eyeglasses.