"I love him, Santana." I rolled my eyes.

"Dont come to me when he makes you cry." Santana simply said.

"Guys we have two new members here!" Mr. Schue said with two students followed him.
"Sam and Stacey Evans. They're twins just like Finn and Emily." Mr. Schue said.

"Wow. But they both look innocent and the former one are badass." Puck said as he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him. Noah Puckerman, a hot guy but also a jerk. He is a football player, another popular one and former bullier.

"Alright. For this week assignment is Ballad." Mr. Schue.

"Mr. Schue we ever did this before regionals." Kurt raised his hand.

"Yeah it was sucks because I had to have a duet love song with Matt after that we broke up." Santana said.

"Lets called that we remake this." Mr. Schue said.

"Great, I'll go with Rachel then." Finn said.

"No, it will be easy for you. I already put your name into this box and now you have to pick up a name and whoever is, it will be your partner." Mr. Schue said and showed us a box from under the piano.

"Include us?" Stacey raised her hand.

"Yes. All of you." Mr. Schue nodded.
"Start from the left." Mr. Schue pointed at Finn.

Finn walked to the front and take a card from the box. "Stacey. Who the hell is she?" Finn frowned.

"It's me..." Stacey said.

Finn just giggled and back to his seat. Next one is Kurt, came to the front and take a paper. "Brittany..." he said with a weird face and looked at Brittany.

"We will sing a song about Lord Tobbington." Brittany said.

Santana is the next one and take a paper. "Mercedes." She smirked at Mercedes and they both hi-five together.

Now it's my turn. I came to the front and take a paper. I take it nervously. I read that paper and turned my face at the others.

"Who?" Finn asked.

"Mohawk." I simply said and threw that paper into Puck.

So the result is:
Finn - Stacey
Santana - Mercedes
Kurt - Brittany
Emily - Puck
Rachel - Artie
Sam - Quinn
Tina - Mike

"I want it to be more impressive than the first one." Mr. Schue said to us.

"I cant promise with that." I mumbled.

The bells rings.

I take my bagpack and decided to went out from the choir room with Santana. She is my bestfriend here even though she can be a bitch sometimes but I dont mind with that.

"Lets have reharsal at my place." Puck suddenly grab my hand and take me away from Santana.

I turned my face back at Santana, she just frowned after that laughed so hard. I dont know where Puck is going to bring me.

"Wait, where are we going to?" I pushed Puck's hand away.

"My place." He simply said and entered his car.

I rolled my eyes and get into his car. I didnt say anything to him. He is Finn's bestfriend and I know that he wouldnt do something inappropriate to me or Finn will punch him.

He park the car in front of his house. I went out from his car and get into his house. He showed me his room so I entered it alone and sit on the edge of his bed.

"I know your thirsty. Here is the drink." Puck give me cokes.
"First time entered my room right?" Puck grinned at me.

"Yeah. So what song we will sing?" I asked him.

"I dont have any idea." Puck simply said.

"Okay then, we can have rehearsal tomorrow." I place the cokes on his side table and stand up about to leave.

He suddenly catched my hand and pulled me to him until I fall on top of him. Puck just smirked at me while he hold my hips. "Lets make out to figure out." He said.

I just frowned at him but he crash my lips. He kissed me. I cant handle it and kissed him back until we make out.

"I cant." I stop him.

"Why babe? Lets enjoy this moment." Puck trying to kiss me again.

"I have a boyfriend." I stop him again.

"Oh come on, you still date that guy?" Puck rolled his eyes.

"I fighted with him today but we are still dating and I cant continue this and what if my brother know about this?"

"Finn doesnt have to know." Puck smirked at me.

"Puck, arent you date Quinn?"

"It didnt work out. I gave our baby to Shelby and she is still obsessed with your brother." Puck said to me.

"I'm sorry but I cant. I have to go back to home now or Finn must be wondering where the hell I am." I said and take my bagpack.

"I can drive you home." Puck said.

I nodded and get out from his house to his car. Puck start the car and drive me home. He didnt say anything to me but he keep holding my hand while we are on the way to my home.

I dont know why but I dont want to push his hand away and I let him did that.

"Thanks for drive me home." I half smiled at him and went out from his car.

"You're welcome babe." Puck said and drive away.

I entered my house and see Rachel, Artie and Stacey are there.

"Home late. Where have you been, Em?" Finn asked me.

"Puck's place." I simply said as I opened my shoes.

"Whoaa did something happened?" Artie chuckled.

"Nothing happened." I frowned at them.

"Puck's dream to make out with Emily will be come true." Rachel chuckled.

"You guys are crazy." I rolled my eyes.
"Stacey, cheerio practice start tomorrow." I said to stacey.

"You joined the cheerio?" Finn asked her.

"Yes. Emily asked me to join." Stacey said.

I simply nodded and walked to my room and pushed my body to my bed. Cant stop thinking about me and Puck have done today. We made out. We made out at his place.

Suddenly my phones vibrating. Got a text from Puck?

From: Mohawk
Sorry for made out accident today

To: Mohawk
It's okay :)

From: Mohawk
Okay lets have a rehearsal at choir room then. See you babe.

I smiled looked at his texts. He is kind of sweet actually but yeah he is a jerk. Still a jerk and I dated someone else.

-------------------------------------------------------------