Chapter 3

Sorry bout the late release for 2nd and 3rd chappy, hope y'all can forgive me. Also this is dedicated to @xFakingaSmikex for making the beautiful cover at the side :)

------------------------------

I stomped away from Travis, trying to run away from him. "He will find out." I murmur.

I spotted Chloe next to her locker, taking something out. I growl in frustration before I stormed towards her. Chloe raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms.

"What exactly happened while I was gone?"

I sighed, then scratched my hair, making it mess up in different directions. She gave me a worried look, as she grabs a second book from her white locker.

"It's Travis." I blurt out.

Chloe's eyes went wide. "What happened! Did he hurt you? If he did, then I'll call Jason!"

I giggle, Jason is Chloe's big brother, he does wrestling and also teaches it to some kids.

"Not exactly. He did not know what he was doing. He just wanted to surprise me."

Chloe scratches her chin. "Well what exactly did he do?"

Chloe inches closer to me, I lean towards her whispering. "He is going to the party."

Her eyes went wider than before, both hands covering her mouth.

"That means both of you can go now!" She squeals, jumping a bit.

I growl at her, my eyebrows furrowing. "No you idiot!" Some people now stareing at us,I ignore them then grab her arm. "It means he will see me there, he will figure out who I truly am!"

Chloe's face fell, she started to fiddle with her hands. "I never thought of it that way,"

"Well remember it's a masquerade ball," she piped. "Then just try to keep yourself hidden well, he won't notice a thing." She made her voice softer, making the people ignore us.

I sighed. "Well that will be our best bet," My hand clutched my bag tighter. "For now."

"What's your best bet?"

Both of us flinch, eyes full of fear and shock. We turn around to see Kimberly. She was beaming at us, still holding her two cheerleading pom poms, and sashaying her blond hair. Kimberly is the school's biggest gossiper, also the second in command to the queen bee, aka Isabelle.

"Nothing!" Both of us countered, hunds sweaty. Kimberly finds out all gossip if she knows your hidding something, and well we really sound like we are hidding something.

She raises an eyebrow, both hands behind her back. "Well then, I gotta go. See you guys." She sauntered off, but we knew better than to let it slide.

"Kimberly has her eyes on us now," Chloe's eyes showed concern. "What now?"

"Just try to ignore her as much as possible." I mutter.

She nods her head in understanding, slamming her locker shut. Leaving a loud bang, making all eyes dart towards us. I growl at her, she shrugged it off.

Ding!

The bell.

"I gotta go, bye Chloe." I waved her goodbye, going off to gym.

Dallas beated me there, wearing his usual gym outfit. He smiled at me, moving two steps to the left to make space for me. I nod my head in his direction, walking towards the changing room. I open my gym locker, taking out my gym shorts and shirt. Changing into it, I put my leather bag inside, closing it shut.