Chapter 8 : A girl

Chapter 8 : A girl

Kyoya's p.o.v

Wednesday morning, I woke up early and got ready for school. when I went out of my room, I stopped at the top of the stairs at the sound of Tadashi's conversation with Sai.

-" I hope you're not tired today, Sai. ' said Tadashi ' I didn’t mean to make you sleep late. I didn’t feel time while I was playing with you."

-" no, I'm great.' said Sai ' I had so much fun yesterday. We should play together again sometime soon."

-" Reyo. You should come next time.' said Tadashi excited ' you don’t  know how much fun Sai can be."

-" believe me I know.' said Reyo ' we too had so much fun yesterday, didn’t we Sai?"

-" yes." Sai answered.

I felt angry, but I didn’t understand why. I went downstairs and sat on the sofa.

-" good morning, Kyoya." said Tadashi.

Sai stopped laughing. That annoyed me more.

-" good morning. " I answered

When I looked at Sai, he avoided me.

-" I guess I'll make some sandwiches." He hurried to the kitchen.

-" hey, ' I called him ' the headmaster is giving us tomorrow off. We're going on a trip"

-" really?" he asked.

-"great!" Tadashi shouted.

Sai went to the kitchen, and I followed him. Why can't he show some happiness?

-"hey? ' he looked at me ' where would you like to go?" he looked surprised.

-" me?"

-" yes, you stupid" I shouldn’t be angry, so why am I?.

-" to the beach." he smiled happily. I should admit Sai surprises me with his reactions sometimes.

-" fine." I went to my room and talked to the headmaster. Getting approval wasn’t hard for me.

Thus, everyone was preparing for the trip. Sai and Reyo prepared the food while Tadashi prepared for fishing. The following morning, the helicopter arrived at nine. Tadashi and Sai hurried outside.

-" why is there a helicopter here?" asked Sai.

-" we're going to the beach. That's why." I answered.

Sai was so naïve sometimes. That was amusing.

-" do you know this is Kyoya's helicopter?" said Tadashi.

-" Kyoya's helicopter?' he said surprised.' Thanks a lot, Kyoya. That’s so exciting."

For the first time Sai spoke with me so cheerfully.

-" that’s nothing." Said I.

-" no, that’s great. I've never flown before. I'm very excited."

-" let's go." Said Reyo.

We reached the beach twenty minutes later. Tadashi ran ahead.

-" come on guys. Let's go." Tadashi shouted. Sai looked at us.

-" go, Sai.' said Reyo ' have fun."