Chapter 11: We know?

Kateyln's POV:

Aphmau: What?
Katelyn: Tell me the truth...

Katelyn: Jess

The look on Aphmau's face say everything was true. She been lying to us.

Aphmau: Wh-Why are you ca-calling me that?

Okay, I have her tied in my fingers, calling her Jess does have an effect. But why?! Why won't she tell us.

Katelyn: Why?

Aphmau POV:

Katelyn: Why?
Jess: Why? Why what?!

I somehow have a feeling where this going to. I really hope not.

Katelyn: Why, why are you not telling us something! Why are you not telling us anything!

She was practically yelling, I could see there was tears forming in her eyes, Katelyn, crying? But she is right, I will tell them, but not today.

Laurance appear out of now where.

Laurance: Aph, don't you trust, us?
Jess: Yes, yes I do!
Katelyn: Then why are not telling us, the things that are happing!

Laurance: A portal appear, a new group of old friends come. You're somehow an actor!? What's actually happing!

I got a phone call, from Shelby?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess: Hello? Shelby?

I heard sobbing.

Jess: Shelby, what's happen? Why are you crying?
Shelby: It's my fault. It's my fault that, the baby is dead!

She yelling, crying in pain. And what baby? Was she pregnant?

Jess: Shelby, pass me to Ross, okay.
Shelby: Okay. *Sniff*

Ross: Hey, Aph.
Jess: What happen? Why is she crying? What's this about a baby? And it's her fault about it that's it's dead, what?

There was a silence. Oh my gaud,where they expecting?!? Or what?

Ross: Alesa and Sky, lost their child.

What. They, Alesa was pregnant. Then I realize

Jess: And Alesa lost it when she jumped in front of the bullet, when she saved Sky. The bullet hit her right in her stomach.
Ross: Yeah.
Jess: Oh, I'm going to check on them. But why is Shelby blaming herself?

There was another silence.

Ross: Shelby was shock, when Alesa and Unica jumped. Shelby thought she could've save them, the baby, by healing the wounds. But instead she just stood there shocked and scared, now when she heard the news. She just blaming herself.

Jess: Oh.

Ross: She wants to go and see Alesa and apologize, for not helping.
Jess: I'll meet up with you guys and we'll go to the hospital, together.
Ross: Okay, bye.
Jess: Bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guilt Shelby must be going through. Not to mention the painful truth Alesa and Sky must be going through.

Katelyn: Hello~. Earth to Aphmau!
Jess: Huh? Oh. I need to go.
Katelyn: What? Why?
Jess: My friends need me.

Katelyn and Laurance look confuse.

Laurance: We're you're friends too!
Katelyn: We need you!

That's it, I can't handle their selfishness anymore.

Jess: Two of my closest friends just lost their child! Another of my closet friends is blaming herself for not helping, save the child!

I stop to regain my breathe. I stop myself from keep on yelling, I need to calm down. I clutch my knuckles.

Jess: Last time I check, you two weren't together, and Katelyn wasn't pregnant. You two didn't lose you're child. I'm pretty sure you two need to grow up, and realize they need me.

Jess: I need to be there for them

They stay there shock. I turn around and make my way to the door.

Katelyn& Laurance: I'm sorry.
Jess: It's not you're fault.

I take my leave after that discussion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That happen, guilt can hurt people a lot. I hope you like this. This also explains why Shelby couldn't help save the child. Check out my other books! The " Mystreet X Reader (Crafting Dead)" is having an O.C thing. If you want you're O.C. In my books then that's the first book you should check out!

Song: [NightCore] Flume- Never be like you feat. Kai
You tuber: Knightcore

💙Don't be a silent reader, tell me what you think!💙 Word Count: 655!

~Demon