Chapter 6: Infomation

Alesa POV:
The girls and I were leaving until we got stop. We got stop from those noisy little brats! They won't stop at anything!

Katelyn: We know, you know something about that portal, we're not stupid.
Unica: You sure about that!
Katelyn: Why, you little female dog!

She was about to go and fight Unica until a white hair boy stop her. Great! There's more of them!

???: Ladies, ladies let's not fight over Travis. Why hello~ there.

Ugh, he was looking at us! The nerve on that guy. Thank gaud, Unica knocked him out!

Katelyn: Hey! What was that for?!
Kawaii~Chan: Ah, Kawaii~Chan doesn't like this! Kawaii~Chan is scared!
Shelby: Just leave us ALONE!
???: No. You guys know something we don't. Which we want to know. Why is Aphmau, hanging around with you people?

Wow, bossy Mr. ToCoolForAShirt!

Unica: If she trusted you people, she will tell you! Now, we know why, she doesn't!
Garroth: What do you mean?
Alesa: Let's not let the cat out of the bag, let's leave. Beside let's go shopping for Mason.
Unica&Shelby: Right.

As, that we left. Their faces were priceless, ah, I love dramatic endings. Ours was our Secrects. But "knowing" them, I pretty sure they are going to follow us! Ugh, why doesn't Jess, just leave them, wait... They will follow her and ask to many questions. Maybe we can hurt them if they do that!

Unica: The nerve of those people.
Shelby: I don't think they are not even human.
Alesa: Shhhh... They could be following us!
Unica: Yeah no duh, but I have an idea!
Alesa: Which is?
Shelby: That we tell them to forget about us, and travel to a different universe! With the portals?
Unica: No, but we can do that?!
Alesa: Unica, stay on topic!
Unica: Right! How bout we tell them half of the truth?
Alesa: And how exactly do we do that?
Unica: Well, they know that we're old friends, Highschool and Collage friends, right!?
Alesa&Shelby: Right?!
Unica: Well, they don't know abou-

Unica was interrupted by little brats! They had the nerve to follow us, come in this isn't Twitter!

Unica: And that's how, you see if someone is following you! With something that's a big fat lie!
Shelby: Ha, we got them good!
Katelyn: Wait what?!

I'm confused but I sort of see what they wanted to do. Unica, came up with a 'big' lie, or a secret to them. Wow! They really are noisy!

Aaron: Wait. Was that a lie about everything?
Shelby: No duh, lover boy.

Hmmm... I like Shelby's mean side. Ha, Aaron blushed! Poor unfortunate soul.

Garroth&Laurance: Lover Boy!
Unica: No duh! Didn't you see his face when he saw Aphmau dancing with Jin! Sorry, but we don't like the idea of Aaormau, our squad is more for the like, of JinMau!

All of the sudden my phone starts ringing.

Alesa: Hello?
Jess: Unica is talking about JinMau isn't she?!
Alesa: How did you kno-
Jess: Feels
Alesa: You blushing
Jess: Uh no!
Alesa: Okay!How's Adam doing?
Unica: And how's Barney doing?
Shelby: Don't forget about Ross!

After that question I put it in speaker mode. I don't care about those brats, I just want to know if Adam is going to make it.

Jess: Um we're having difficulties, but things are going good? Ross, is not handing too good, he's having personality changes. One moment happy Ross, talking about chickens, next, Crafting Dead Ross. He almost got me with the syringe, a couple of times, but Jin trips him and Ross falls on the ground.

The girls: Oh.
Aaron: Aphmau are you okay? What are you talking about getting stab with a syringe? Do you need me to help you or-

Damm. Because of him Jess hanged up!

Alesa: Couldn't keep you're mouth shut, huh!
Lucinda: Don't get up like that with us! You have no idea what we can do to you! I can turn you into cats right now!
Unica: I'm sooo scared!

Unica said that with an annoyed tone. These people really don't know their limits, do they?!

Laurance: You should, we have a talented witch, a shadow Knight, a warlock, a healer, and a Jury of nine member(s)
Unica: Annddd~ How is that suppose to matter, if you hadn't notice, you don't know anything about us! We could be weaker than you.

They had the nerve to smirk!

Unica: But!

It's going away, their smirk turing into frowns!

Unica: You're wrong if you think that! We're not powerless, you're weaklings, compare to us.

Just like that they snap, they turn into different forms. I wonder how this is going to turn out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehehe, cliff hanger! Next update will be probably in a week or so, so yeah! Sorry, I'm also working on a couple of other books (Drafts)! But yeah! I also like mean Shelby, Alesa!

Nightcore: Secrets
You tuber : Zero.Miz-Kun

💙Don't be a silent reader! Tell me what you think💙 Word Count: 841
~Demon