Chapter 10: We lost

Sky's POV:

We arrive at the hospital. The Phoenix Hospital? Hmm... This place we remade from the old hospital, the old one burned down. Oh how ironic.

We enter, we ask the nurse what room is Alesa and Unica is in. They are in 460. We take the elevator, Mason fell asleep in my arms.

I enter the room, Alesa is, awake! I run to her, still holding Mason in my arms, Jess try's to stop me but fails.

Sky: Alesa, are you okay?
Alesa: Who's Alesa? And who are you?

What? This has to be a joke! Barney runs through the door.

Barney: Can's Alesa remembers?!
Sky: No. But how? They got hurt in the stomach? How did they lose their memories?

Right after I say that, I heard Alesa's sweet laugh. Oh guad, please don't tell me-

Alesa: You just got pranked, Bruh.

Oh great, brother zoned.
Unica comes in walking.

Unica: We got you good. Hehe, ow, that's hurts.
Nurse: You're not suppose to leave you're room.

The nurse is pushing Unica back to her room. Heh, this wasn't that bad.

~Time Skip~

Everyone has left. It's just Alesa and me in hospital room. Jess took Mason.

Then the doctor comes in. He has a sad look in his face? Oh, is the bill that high? I'm pretty sure butter can pay it off, but? His name is pain?

Doctor Pain: I'm sorry to inform you, but Alesa you lost you're child.

Wait what!?!

Alesa was pregnant?!? She never told me!?! She lost her unborn child, I lost my unborn child?! We lost.

I sit there shocked, sad. She lost her child because of me?

Alesa: Wait! I was pregnant?!

She didn't know?

Doctor Pain: Yes, we looked over the X-rays and we saw a body forming in you're stomach, we thought it was a tumor, but we checked again and it was, a dead unborn child.

No, no. It was my fault.

Doctor Pain: I'm sorry for you're loss.

Alesa starts crying. I'm just siting there like an idiot I am. I then, start crying, we hug each other. Knowing we just lost a child.

I get a call from, Jess? I pick up, I put it on speaker mode.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sky: Hello

My voice is still raspy, cracked.

Jess: Hey we are having a party! We want to know if Alesa and Unica can leave yet!

Sky: I don't know, we, we got some news and I don't know. I'm sorry Jess, I'll call you later, bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess's POV

Something happen. Why is he not telling me?Did something go wrong? Dang, I can't leave they will start questioning, again! I really hope everything goes okay.

Katelyn: Are you okay Aph?
Jess: Yeah.

She stares at me, like a commute murder.

Jess: What?
Katelyn: Tell me the truth...

Katenlyn: Jess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehehe, I'm a mean one cliff hanger!! Hahaha!! I'm trying to mix real life with this book. I have no ideas how that's working out. Anyways that's all for today, sorry folks! Next update, probably in a week or so. Anyways, I have new books! Mystreet Crafting Dead X reader!! Hehehehe. And my O.C's! You should check them out!

Song: Nigtcore- Faded
Youtuber: Zero. Miz-Kun

💙Don't be a silent reader, tell me what you think!💙 Word Count: 555!
~Demon