Jeffory's New Girlfriend!!

Jeffory 's POV

Katelyn when are you going to check on Aphmau? "Idk, it's been a while too. I'm might go see her later on today, but other than that I want to stay here with you." Katelyn w-we n-need to b-break up...... "W-What? Why?" I just don't like you like that anymore. I'm sorry. "It's ok. I'll just go back and live with Aphmau." Well are we still friends? "Maybe. Maybe not." Well I guess I'll see you soon then? "Yea whatever.

Travis's POV

I listen threw the open window, to hear what was going on. I hear that Jeffory, broke up with Katelyn and now she's moving into Aphmau's house. Uh oh, time to move, or stop her. Hey Katelyn! What was that all about. "What was what about?" The whole break up thing. "That idk, just let me be Travis, you can't fix a broken heart." So, I can fix a friend in need. "Yea sure." I can, and please go out with me just to show you how fun and cool I can be. "Fine, only because I'm that sad and desperate." YAY! can I tell people about us. "NO!" MEEP! Ok ok I won't."

Clarissa's POV

Huh? What is he doing over here? Hey Travis who is this? "This is my gi-friend... Katelyn." "Hao." Hi can  you give me and Travis a minute? "Sure, I guess." "Clarissa, what are you doing here?" I was on my way to the arcade and have some fun. What about you? "I just came to check on a friend." What's his name? "Jeffory." Oh I see...Does he wear green? "Yea and his suit thing is on his rack inside." Oh well does he also go by the name of Jeffory the Golden Heart? "Not anymore, he is apart of the Jury, but on for protecting the people he loves." Oh well ok. I'll see you later Travis. Have fun with your friend. "Thanks." Jeffory! Come outside! "That voice, I recognize it anywhere. CLARISSA!?" Yea yea it's me. Now give me your necklace. "Why?" Because, Zane asked me to pick it up for him. "Oh ok well I'm not giving it to you." Hmm, what was that you won't give it to me? I see... I guess I will have to take care of you myself. "Sure you will because Katelyn AND Travis are still here." So, what can they do to stop me? Huh? "Oh they have their forms, but it looks like you don't. Anymore." What?! how did you do that!? "Just a little trick I picked up from Aaron. I bet you miss him dearly? Don't you?" No, I don't he's nothing to me. "Are you sure about that. Because I can give this to him right now. You wouldn't mind would you?" Yes, I actually would mind keeping my secret a secret. "Oh, you would so I'll just destroy it right now. TRAVIS GO LONG!!"

"I GOT IT!! I GOT IT!!" Nice catch Travis. "Thanks, I try. Are we going to kill her now?" "No not yet. We can bring her to Aaron and see how he enjoys spending some time with his sister. I feel like Zane, and that's just too UGH for me." I feel you, Jeffory, but I work for him. "I know that." I know you know that. If you bring me to Zane I'll tell him to let you off the hook. "Oh NO you don't. I'm not falling for that, do you really think I'm that stupid! HAHAHA! What are you after Clarissa?" I'm after the necklace you have around your neck. "Oh you want this, well you can't have it." So. Your gonna break and quick being in the Jury. That's a stupid plan, you want t give up your power and quit the Jury! HAHA How stupid are you. That won't do any good of what your going to do to me. "I know because, I serve the people I protect. I help others, unlike you, you don't do anything but carry out Zane's missions." So what maybe I enjoy doing. "I HIGHLY doubt that." Ok you win. Take me to my UNLOVING brother. "Oh be quiet. You just want to kill him." I do. I really want to. Also my other mission was to get Aphmau, take her to Zane and have a wedding. But this is just a stall he probably already has her and captured everyone to join the wedding. "Sure he did. We have a team. If he takes out one of us, he can't take down all. "Of course he can't but with the new relic he made with my help and blood samples, he's probably using it now to stop you guys." Whatever. Your lucky I don't know what to do with you.  

"OOOOO I VOTE WE LOCK HER UP IN A CELL AND LET HER DIE!!" Travis and Katelyn say.

"YEA LETS DO THAT!" That's the dumbest plan I every heard. I can break free with my necklace. "WOW you sure are a blabber mouth, we can take it off you so you will be powerless." "Maybe we can give it to Aphmau." That necklace has evil in it, it would curse her and have the rest of her powers along with her turn evil. "We can have Lucinda take the evil out and put a new portion of goodness in it." Travis says. "Great idea!" (Jeffory was still talking btw Katelyn was basically silent the whole convo)

_____________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Do you think Zane will get to them first or Aphmau? And Who do you think will get defeated? Clarissa and Zane, or Aphmau, Travis, Jeffory, or possibly Aphmau? Comment/Vote/Follow/Share! Byeeeeeeeee!!!!           -Naiya<3