"No that's over" Elena replies.

"I need to find a man. Busy year" Bonnie says as she looks over mine and Elena's shoulders. We turn around to see Matt and Elena waves at him. He grabs his books, shuts his locker, and walks towards us.

He gives her a kiss on the cheek "hey"

Me and Bonnie awe in their cute couple moment.

"I need boyfriend" me and Bonnie say at the same time.

"I got to get to class. See you later" Matt says and walks off.

"Elena, Emma" Caroline says as she comes down the hallway towards us. "Oh my god. How are you guys?" She asks as she gives us each a hug. She pulls away "it is so good to see you guys" she then turns to Bonnie "how are they? Are they good?"

"Caroline right here and yes we are fine" I say trying to sound convincing.

"Really?" She asks again.

"Mm-hm much better" Elena replies. She then gives us both big hugs, says goodbye and walks away and we both turn back to Bonnie.

"No comment" I say.

We walk down the hallway when we pass by the office Bonnie stops us and asks "who's this?"

"All I see is back" I say.

"A hot back" she replies. "I'm sensing Seattle and he plays the guitar."

I scoff and turn to look at her "your really going to bring this whole physic thing to the ground huh?"

"Pretty much" she replies and we laugh. I then hear someone say "hey Jeremy good batch man" as he walks into the bathroom.

"We'll be right back" I say as I pull Elena with me to the men's room.

We walk into the men's room ignoring the looks we got. I walked up to Jeremy and grabbed his face and made him look at me. "Great it's your first and your already stoned" I say to him.

"No I'm not" he replies but I can tell he is lying.

I start to search his pockets " where is it is on you?"

He pushes my hands away "stop! Ok you need to chill yourself."

"Chill myself is that stoner talk? Oh dude you are so cool." I go back to searching his pockets.

"Stops it's not on me" he says but I continue to search. "Are you crazy?"

"You haven't seen crazy Jeremy" Elena replies from behind us.

"We gave a summer pass but we are done watching you destroy yourself" I say as he tries to get up but I shove him back down "no no you know what continue doing this. But just know that every time you get a buzz we are going to be there to ruin it" I say then walk out of the bathroom only to run into someone. I look up and it is mr hot back.

"Uh pardon me... Um is this the men's room?" He asks

"Yes I was just... Uh I was just... It's a long story." I reply.