Chapter 19: Difference

We went back to the house, when we got in Haruku and Kinuko were sat watching the news again. Kinuko looked worried.
"We're back" said Ryuk.
"Light! Are you ok?! What happened to you?" Said Kinuko.
"What do you mean what happened to me?" I replied.

By this point I forgot about the future me. I walked through to the mirror. My face had rotted flesh in places around my face.
(Read the chapter named future for Lights New transformation description).

(Shiningami realm)

"I heard that Ryuk met his human. As a shinigami, and now they're both in the human world" said one shinigami.
"Yeah apparently that weird shinigami that was arguing with us was the human" said another.
"He has his memory still. And according to the king, he keeps changing. He doesn't keep the same look" he continued.
"Wont that end in him being human again but he still is a shinigami? So he needs to write names to survive and lives here, but he can be seen by all humans?" Said the first one that talked.
"Mabye. Depending on if he does change again" replied the other.

(Back at the house)

Kinuko and Haruku were sleeping. Me and Ryuk sat downstairs talking.
"Y'know you could have died when you killed that man! You idiot!" Said Ryuk.
"What was I supposed to do. If she died then we would need to find a new Kira"