Chapter 4

(Alphys pov)
I sigh and keep working. "You're gonna fail Alphys!" -_- I'm about done with his shit. I turn to flowey.

"Look, Asriel-"  "Flowey."  "*sigh* Flowey, I k-know you d-don't  want t-to be here, b-but let m-me do t-this for you! I-I'm doing it for your mother a-and father!! If I d-didn't care I wouldn't be making you a-a soul." I turn back around and hear him scoff.

"I know you don't really care, Alphys. You're doing this because you're afraid your friends will find out about the determination. " I gulp as he continues. 

"You're doing this so when they DO find out about the experiment, you'll have something to fight with. Like, 'n-no! I swear I-I'm a good monster I made A-Asreil a new soul!!' But it won't work. You're afraid they will  abandon you and forget you, leaving you alone in this cruel world to  just fade away into nothing."

Tears start falling. "And they will." He says in a demonic voice. I fall to my knees crying and shaking.

I hear flowey hiss and a low growl. "If you EVER, talk to Alphys like that EVER AGAIN, I will RIP YOUR PETALS OFF ONE BY ONE AND SNAP YOU IN HALF!!!" I hear Sans yell. Sans never yells, so when he does he's for real.

I don't even bother to turn around I keep crying and shaking. I feel arms wrap around me. "alphys..." I lean against Sans, shaking and crying.

He hugs me tighter. "hey, look at me alphy." I sniffle and look at Sans. One of his eyes are blue, holding Flowey in the air with his magic.

"everything flowey said isn't true.. ok? we are your friends, family alphys. we would never ever do those things that flowey said to you ok? we love you ok alphy? i love you." I hug Sans back and stop shaking but still crying.

"I-it's just wh-what h-he s-said-" "isn't true and never will be true. please dry up those tears, I hate seeing them run down your pretty face." I blush a bit and wipe then away sniffling.

He wasn't flirting with me he'd never do that, Sans is just comforting me.
"i still don't understand why you're making this soul for flowey."  "I-I'm doing I-it f-for Toriel a-and Asgore.. I-I promised th-them and I-I plan to k-keep it..." 

Sans sighs. "alright then. i don't want to keep yah distracted so I'll just leave. so where mettaton?"  "W-writing his b-book."  "what's it called?"

"How I Became Me."  "oh, i thought it would be 50 shades of pink." Me and Sans start laughing. "L-lol Sans! N-no! H-he probably w-would've if I didn't nag h-him about a g-good title."

Sans chuckles. "i swear alphy, you're  like mettatons' mom."  "I-I am? W-well I'm j-just trying t-to help h-him ,Sans. Mettaton h-had been there t-to help me s-since Frisk s-so I'm r-returning it." "well, i'll leave ya to work. bye alphy. oh, and i'll take this piece of shit with me." I nod and continue to work.

"PUT ME DOWN SMILEY TRASH BAG!!"  "hmm... let me think... nope."
Sans grins at me and teleports back home. I sigh.

I hope he's telling the truth when he says that him and the others will forgive anything I do..

I decide to give up for the day. I take off my lab coat and put on pink pj short with a light blue tank top. I stretch and sit on my bed. I cuddle my knees and start crying, hearing Floweys words over an over.

(Mettaton pov)
After about an hour after thinking about Papyrus with barley anything on my book done, I stop writing. I stand up and turn of my computer.