Chapter 2

(Sans pov)
I went to the kitchen and covered my hands with ketchup. I threw away the bottle and put my hands in my pockets.

Frisk came to get the ketchup from the fridge and frowned. "Sans where's the ketchup?" I chuckled.

"Sans.. -_-." I took my hands out of my pockets. "Guess you got me.. RED HANDED!!" Frisk started laughing and papyrus facepalmed.

"BROTHER. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"  "I wouldn't be me if I didn't papyrus." I said. "THAT IS TRUE I SUPPOSE." Frisk is still laughing then stops. She smiles and hugs me.

I hug back with my arms. I go to the sink and wash my hands. "Hello Sans. I am here to pick up frisk. I hope she wasn't any trouble."

"No she's a little angel." Frisk kisses my cheek and leaves. I blush and covers my face with my hoodie. I scream making it muffled screaming.
Toriel and Papyrus laugh.
I'm going to have to talk to frisk later.
(Mettatons pov)
I've been hanging out with papyrus a lot. Watching Frisk grow day by day. There's something wrong with sans but I never ask him. He threatens if I ever try anything on papyrus he will rip my head off, he's more of a dick than before.

Anyway, Papyrus is an amazing guy! He struggles for popularity but every person that meets him loves him. I don't get Papyrus, that's what makes me want him more! I just can't figure him out.. Every time he fails he yet still calls himself great! He supports everybody an he loves all his frends.

I don't know what it is about Papyrus, but I will know. Me and Frisk went on stage for the humans. The show went great! And Frisk was the best! The star of the show! But there one thing I can't understand... What am I feeling for papyrus?