Chapter 3

(Sans pov)
I swear Mettaton... If he makes one move on my bro I will rip his head off piece by piece... Stupid fuckin tin can. I arrive home from work and see Griffin and Ashfur chasing each other around. I whistle and they look at me.
Hehe,dogs.

"What the hell is going on? Why are you chasing Ashfur Griffin?"  "UGH HE GOT IN MY ROOM AND NOW HE HAS MY DIARY!!"  "Oh?"  Then Ashfur growls and give the diary to me. I hand it to Griffin but before she could get near it I ran.

I'm going to read this one way or another >:). "SANS GET YOUR BONEY ASS BACK HERE!!" She started running at me. Well here's one thing I forgot, is that she's really fast. Like sonic fast but without the sonic powers.
I guess it's because of the different test that human scientist did on her and Ashfur.

She tackles me from behind and mounted me. "Sans give me my diary now!" I laugh and then start blushing. Her body is pressed on mine keeping me down... But her girly part is pressing against mine. Oh shit.

I push her off of me but it's to late she already felt it. She blushes deep deep green and snatches the diary from me. She helps me up and blushes even deeper then walks away.

Papyrus comes up behind me. " BROTHER THAT THING IS STICKING OUT STIFLY HIDE IT!!"
"I can't bro!! Guess you could say..." "BROTHER." "I have a..." "SANS I SWEAR TO ASGORE!!" "Epic BONEr!!" "SANS YOU ARE THE WORST!!!" Ashfur laughs his ass off an I put my hand on it and push down. I go to my room blushing like a idiot then shut my door and breath heavily. Then I hear crying. In Griffins room..

Oh shit I made her cry I'm such a fucking dick! I walk out of my room and go to hers. I go to the door and listen quietly. Her sobs become... Quiet. Then they become louder. I open the door and see her holding a neckless close to her. It had a gold chain then in the middle is a bright green emerald.

She looks up at me with one blue eye and one green eye. Those eyes man, when they have tears it really gets to you. My heart sinks and I shut the door.

She wipes her tears and puts the neckless back in the diary. "Griff... I-I'm sorry I made you cry... I didn't mean to be such a asshole back there.."

She sniffles and shakes her head. "It wasn't you Sans..." Her ears flatten and more tears fall. I run to her and hug her. "Hey that enough. No more crying. I hate seeing you like that." She wipes her tears and hugs back. "I'm sorry for crying Sans... It's just... That... There's something I have to tell you,.." We let go and I look at her. "Yes?" "I'm not who you think I am."

(Papyrus pov)
The human had asked Toriel if she could live with us. It will be hard because Griffin and Ashfur live with us so she will have to bunk with me! "OH HUMAN THIS WILL BE THE BEST DAY EVER! YOU CAN BUNK IN MY ROOM!! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAVE NEVER SHARED A ROOM! THIS WILL BE AMAZING! TO BAD I HAVE GET RID OF MY RASE CAR BED BUT IT WILL BE WORTH HAVING THE SAME ROOM AS YOU!"

She giggles and nodds. I don't know what it is but I always make her giggle and laugh. I see Mettaton walking the direction to my house, being followed by humans and monster taking picture of him.

Ever since a few weeks ago asking Frisk to become the ambassador the bet idea Sans ever had. Now Humans treat Monster like one of them. I'm not saying we are treated perfectly some humans still hate us.

Mettaton saw me and his eyes sparkled like every time he sees me. He comes over to me and Frisk with that amazing white smile. "Well isn't it nice to see you on the way papy and Frisk dear! I was just going over to your house." "WHY HELLO METTATON, FANCY SEEING YOU TOO."

He smiles and shoos the monsters and humanist away then walks home with me and Frisk. "FRISK A SERIOUS NOTE HERE, HOW COME YOU ARE WANTING TO LIVE WITH ME AND NOT YOUR HUMAN FAMILY?"

She sighs and looks down. And she says in.... My eyes widen. She can speak in wing dings too?!!! I thought only me and Sans can!!! She says in wing dings why.

Her parents were killed in the war of monsters when she was a new born. Frisk became a orphan. She was bullied and one day a few kids said to her she is to much of a baby to go to mt.Ebot.

She fell down the hole and then met us. "OH FRISK! I GREW UP WITHOUT PARENTS ALSO SO I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!" "Awe Frisk dear!" Mettaton picks her up and frisk laughs. I grabs Frisk and put her on my shoulders.

Then a random human comes up. "Mettaton! Would you sign my shirt?" "Sure dearest!" He signs the shirt then the human look at us. "Mettaton, are you and that skeleton married?" Mettaton blushes fierce pink and shakes his head.

I wish. But he doesn't like me like that. We continue to walk home and I put Frisk down. I look at Mettaton and he looks back. I gaze into his amazing eyes. He blushes and giggles looking away. I smirk and continue to walk home.
___________________________
Sorry if you keep getting updates I'm fixing errors and stuff. Hey, I might include Underswap :D lol again I'm sorry if you keep getting updates on the chapters from before, I'm trying to make this story perfect. Btw Griffin and Ashfur are special OCs I use in RP. My Instagram is x.mettaton if you wanna know, I rp anything even dirty (don't judge me) and that's all I gotta say <3