A/N : Please Read.

Hi guys! How are you? I hope you're all doing well! * huggles *

BEFORE YOU ALL DECIDE TO STONE ME TO DEATH PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING :

I know, I know - I haven't updated in ...... * whispers * forever. And believe me, I miss writing. I have like rough drafts of future chapters saved in my computer, and I can't wait to get them out but for the moment, I can't.

Where do I even begin? Life has been such a mess lately. And not necessarily a bad mess. It's been a good mess. And after so long, life has been a good mess. This school year has been one of the most memorable for me - It's flashed in front of me so quickly, I can't even believe it. And it's finally coming to an end. I have my first exam tomorrow, and then I have SUPER HARD FREAKING exams till the 31st. I have Math(Paper 1) tomorrow and I've basically been working my ass off for it all year, so I really, really hope it goes well.

 I have Math(Paper 1) tomorrow and I've basically been working my ass off for it all year, so I really, really hope it goes well

* my date sheet is so awful like look at this HEIWNASHJSJSKAOSS HOW ? ? ? *

UFHXONMUHND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I'M GOING TO SURVIVE THIS THOUGH LIKE LMAO I SOUND SO MATURE AND LIKE ORGANISED SOMETIMES AND THEN THERE'S THE REAL ME HAHAHA WELP.

Also, my sister recently came back from America(she's in college there) after like a year and I found out that I'm not moving(conflicted emotions there) so loads has been going on. And I've had this horrible writer's block which has basically prevented me from touching my computer so.....

This has literally been me the past few times I've attempted to write in these past few weeks.

*opens computer *

Me :YES I CAN FINALLY WRITE YES YES YES I CAN FEEL THE INSPIRATION FLOW THROUGH ME LIKE A RIVER YES COME TO ME MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN

* types one word *

Me : ....

Me : ....

Me : ....

* types another word *

Me : YES YES YES

* after four seconds *

Me : ....

* proceeds to delete everything and cry *

It's like I have all these wonderful ideas in my head but I just can't put them down and it's very frustrating. Especially since this book is so important to me. You guys have no idea how much I value this, how much I value all of you. Writing has become so, so important to me and I feel like this story has become a part of me and I never want to let this part go.

It's a good part of me. It gives me hope and makes me believe that things can get better, even when they're just getting worse. And I love it. I love all of you.

So basically, I just wanted to tell you that there will not be an update until the 31st because of WELL EVERYTHING BASICALLY AND AFTER THAT I PROMISE I WILL GIVE YOU GOOD CHAPTERS LIKE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY GOOD IDEAS I HAVE IN MY HEAD LIKE IZXUNIEHW MMI. I'M SO OBSESSED WITH THESE IDIOTS I EVEN DREAM ABOUT THEM. * no joke : So my sister is like telling me about her college life and her dorm room and her campus and her teachers and her friends and literally I cannot stop imagining Axel and Xavier sharing a dorm room and doing all that together and when college ends Xavier gets down on......