Saying goodnight to the old couple he guided her out of the restaurant. Sitting across from her she stared outside admiring the lit up city enjoying the peace. Turning to look at her husband she found his eyes on her a smile on his lips.

"Penny for your thoughts?" She asked as he shook his head no looking away from her making her frown as she decided to not push him.
A while later she found his eyes on her with a look she knew all too well as his eyes held her captive a smirk on his lips.

"Now why did you remove your underwear?" He asked making her look away in embarrassment clenching her legs tightly together.

Her lips parted as she let out the breath she had been holding. It had been a while since they made love and clearly he was starving.

Crossing her legs she moved closer to the door avoiding his eyes. She knew one look and she would unravel in an instant.

Once the car stopped she quickly left the car heading straight to their room. She needed a shower, to remove the evidence of her arousal.

She stilled when she heard a light tap on the shower door.
"I will be done in a minute," she said reaching for her towel only to find it gone. "Marcel," she called out just as the door opened revealing her husband, without a stitch of clothing on.

"Marcel what are you doing?" She asked stepping back as he entered the shower closing the door.
"Taking a shower love, what does it look like?" He asked reaching for the gel behind her. "Were you done?" He asked stepping closer to her reaching for a sponge.
"I...no...I mean yes," she stuttered as she felt his nature rising.

"Could you scrub my back?" He said turning around.
"Of course," she said as she touched his skin feeling the heat radiating from him as his muscles relaxed under her touch.
"I know you love to touch me baby, but do you want to turn into a prune in here?" He asked as she ran the soapy sponge over his chest bringing her out of her trance as he cupped her cheeks. "I will finish up in here," he said opening the door for her as her gaze dropped down making her visibly gulp.

By the time he left the bathroom she was already sound asleep. He didn't expect her to be awake since he had to take a cold shower after she left.

-----

"What?" She smiled shyly as they had breakfast.
"Just admiring my darling wife," he said sipping his orange juice.
"With that look?" She asked as he chuckled reaching across the table to take her hand.
"With what look?"
"The I'm going to eat you alive kind of look," she smirked.
"Now would it be a crime for a husband to eat up his wife? Matter of fact I am rather hungry," he said giving her a wink as he ate more of his breakfast.
"You have a way with words," she said trying not to smile at him.

"Sweetheart I thought you knew that already. My tongue is very talented," he said as she looked at him in question. "And so is the rest of me," he said as she smiled looking away from him.
"I'll have you know, it's working," she said seeing his smirk as she crossed her legs.
"It better be, because once we get started there is going to little sleep involved," he said standing up. "Might even work those asthma attacks out of your system," he suggested making her laugh.

"I have to go now love," he murmured against her ear. "Have meetings all day," he said in a bored tone cupping her cheek before giving her a light kiss.
She said watching him walk of the room thinking of a way to get back at him. He was pushing all the right buttons at his own expense but the control he had impressed her.