Marcel waited for her to return before he was at peace. Junior's cries for help were drowned by the cheering of the blood hungry crowd making Marcel turn to the arena watching as he was torn from limb to limb.

"Okay I must confess. Your punishment is better than mine," he said seeing Andy stand frozen as his brother was devoured.
"Thank you baby," she said giving him a light kiss. "Come there are some 'powerful' people I would like you to meet."
Leading him away from the stands she pulled him towards a room that was dimly lit each had a cob ice facing the arena.
"These are some of the people Carlos double crossed or hurt in one way or another," she said as they walked past each cubicle seeing government officials, even Vice Presidents of some of the most powerful nations.

He remained silent all the while as he was left stunned as she spoke fluent mandarin with the Chinese ambassador. Easily switching from dialect to dialect with each individual she greeted.
"You are just full of surprises aren't you?" He smiled as he pulled her into his arms.
"Well what can I say," she smiled shyly.
"Come on let's go sit down. You need to rest," he said taking her hand.
"Very well," she sighed.

------

"When am I going to have my fun," he asked with a pout making her laugh.
"I had my fun, I'm sure you can take care of the rest. Papa said since you are part of the family you can use our resources and all the men know this," she said as he pulled her closer to him.
"Thank you," he said with a devilish smile as he wrapped his arms around her feeling her small ones over his.
Her breathing evened out as he lay awake looking at her. To think he thought he had her fooled when she was the one fooling with him.

A moan escaped her lips bringing forth an unwanted result especially in this instance when she needed her rest. Waiting a while longer was no use as he left to take a cold shower before checking in his son.

--------

Not once did he remove his eyes from her a devilish smile on his lips as she played with her food.
"So do you accept my proposition Marcellus," McGregor said leaning back in his chair as Marcel slowly turned his gaze away from her.
"Give me a day to think over your proposal sir," Marcel smiled sipping his wine as he placed his hand on her thigh making her look at him in question.

"How is your father?" Mr McGregor said as Marcel's hand hiked up to dangerous territory.
"He is very well. He sends his greetings as always," he said with a smirk as he felt her hand on top of his.

"Please excuse me," Nyasha said with a smile.
Both men stood up as she excused herself. A while later she returned taking her seat as the gentlemen discussed further business matters.
"Would you care for some desert sweetheart?"
"Yes pleased," she smiled sweetly placing her hand right close to his crotch making him sit up. "Hmmm, maybe some ice-cream," she said as her hand brushed against him feeling him harden. "How about that darling?" She said with a smile.
"My dear boy are you alright?" Mrs McGregor asked seeing his tense stature.
"Yes ma'am. I am alright," he said giving her a satisfactory smile as he grabbed Nyasha's hand stopping her.

Calling over the waiter he placed her order as he continued to speak with Mr McGregor, his hand still holding hers out of harms way.

Leaning towards her he whispered into her ear. "Try that one more time and I will definitely f**k you so hard everyone will know my full name," he whispered as her breath hitched. He handed her, a glass of water which she gladly took just as their deserts arrived.