"Yes, you two would get the most attention because you two are the cutest out of all of us." She replied.

"So people think and stare at our cuteness?" I asked. Uncle Edward shook his head.

"Well the Seniors do and most of the Juniors do. The rest have other opinions."  He said. Amelia arched her eyebrow and then got what he was saying but reading his mind.

"Woah..." Amelia said. Her face had a range of emotions on it.

"You should be happy you don't have to deal with all of it." He said.

"I am happy." She said. Then the bell rang and we set our seats to our table. I again held her hand. The lesson started to smoothly but Nicolas kept on stealing glances from Amelia. I glared at him everytime he did so and he would quickly turn away. He didn't bother to come up and annoy her which I was happy with.

The lesson then ended and the it was time for English. We entered the class and sat at our places. Aunt Alices was animatedly talking with Amelia.

"I heard that your day has been alright so far. You knwo I would watch for you but sadly I can't see you I could only see glimpses of Amelia." Aunt Alice said.

"It's alright and you seem fine nothing seems to bother you." Amelia said.

"Yes because I am used to it and I love the attention plus they have one look at Jasper they are driven away." Aunt Alice said.

"Lucky." Amelia said. I smiled at her tone. Then the lesson started and the girl next to me sat down and was staring at me which was beginning to get creepy. I don't mind the attention but there is a limit to everything isn't there? The lesson started and was beginning to pass. The girl next to me wasn't looking away and I wanted to snap at her but I didn't. It's not in my nature to do that. I felt Amelia get slightly tense at her and wanted to snap at her too.

Half the lesson past and the class was starting to do some work. I started and after a few felt something on my right arm. I would suspect that to be Amelia but she was on the other side of me. I turned to see it was the girl who was staring at me.

"Yes?" I said.

"Sorry I just wanted to ask what we were doing because I was soo distracted I couldn't pay attention could you tell me?" She said. She then bit her lip and started to play with a strand of her hair with her free hand.

"We have to read the play and answer the questions." I said and moved my arm so she wasn't touching it anymore and moved my chair closer to Amelia's. Amelia was glaring at the girl menacingly. I saw the girl squirm in the corner of my eye.

"Could you not flirt with my boyfriend it isn't a very smart move." Amelia threatened her voice was icy.

"It's a free country I could do what I want." The girl replied.

"Not if he doesn't want you too." Amelia said. You had to bring me in to this didn't you?

"Of course he does don't you Max?" She said.