Chapter One

Four Years Worth Of Letters

August 1st, 1995, my 14th birthday. Harry had just turned 15 the day before and Dudley had his 15th a month before Harry.

I sat up in my bed and stretched. I looked over to see my brother Dudley still sleeping. Lazy pig. I silently crept out of bed, not bothering to change out of my  blue flannel pants and black undershirt, and crept to Harry's room. To my surprise he was up.

He grabbed his wand thinking it was Dudley and pointed it at me. I put my hands up as a lame self defense.

"Oh its just you, I thought you were the pig." Harry said.

I recalled when I was 10 and a man named Hagrid, who I became friends with immediately, gave Dudley a pig tail after he ate Harry's birthday cake. The one Hagrid had given him and not the one we had drawn on the floor at midnight.

I smiled slightly and plopped down on the bed next to him.

"Okay now finish telling me about the 3rd task. You grabbed onto the portkey with Cedric and then...?"

"Then we ended up in a graveyard and I realised it was the one from my dream, ya know the one I had earlier last year?"

I nodded in response.

"Okay so we were about to get out of there when Wormtail shows up and-"

"Harry James Potter you stop filling her head with such nonsense!" Petunia shouted as she walked into the room. She ran over to me and stroked my head hoping it would do something to help. I groaned and  moved away from her as I tied my long red hair up in a ponytail.

"Now go change and then you can come downstairs to eat and open presents!"

I involuntarily rolled my eyes and walked back to my room. I pulled out a t-shirt Harry had given me last year and some jeans that Belle, my best friend, had bought for me when she went on vacation.

I slid down the rail of the stairs and opened the drawer I kept my secret stash of wizard sweets in. To my surprise there were no sweets, just letters. Dozens of them. All addressed to Miss Rose Lily Dursley.

I picked one up and turned it around. It had the same seal that all those letters Harry received were sealed with. I blinked and ripped it open. I skimmed the letter before widening my eyes in shock.

I scooped up all the letters and dumped them on the kitchen table. Dad looked up, smiled, then went back to reading the paper. I slammed both my hands on the table causing everyone to look up from what they were doing.

"Explain to me just what is going on here!" I demanded.

Mum and Dad shared a worried look before turning to me.

"I'm a witch and you never told me?!"

"We didn't want you to be a freak like your cousin-"

"He's not a freak! He's special and you just envy him because you don't have magic like him!" I screeched.

"Lily-" Dad started.

"And just because your jealous doesn't mean you can treat him like dirt!"

"Lily."

"He's miserable and always treated like a scoundrel and you always-"

"ROSE LILY DURSLEY THAT IS ENOUGH!" Dad screamed.

"This is exactly why we didn't tell you! You get way too over-excited and disobey us every time it comes to this magic stuff! No is our final answer and nothing will change it." He finished.

I ran up the stairs and started venting to Harry. Four years worth of letters brings nothing but anger and sorrows.

~A/N~

¡Hola! Okay that was weird.

Alright! New fanfiction is up! Somehow it went from being a George fanfic to a Neville one..... Not really sure how that happened.

Anywho it was good right? Right. Enthusiasm is good. Okay so this is the end of this chapter! More will be up soon! I promise. So until then, Hear all Happy, See all Happy, Speak all Happy and I bid you adieu.

~S.Virginia(: