Awards

{Back in Florida}

"Ma..ma" Alex smiles as her little body hauls itself across the living room floor (which is the cutest thing in the world) "Come on nearly there" I smile encouraging her to try and get to me, she can crawl to me she's done it before on multiple occasions.

"Ma..ma" her little hands pat my leg, scooping her up into my lap I smile down at her "Well done" she smiles "How bout we go find Ryder?" She smiles "Rr" I nod then stand up and head in the direction of Cody and I's room.

Sure enough lying next to Cody's head he lies awake looking at us "Rr" she squeals as I place her on the bed between Cody and I. As she reaches for Ryder he moves landing a paw on Cody's nose, which makes me snigger as he tries to move Ryder from his face "Come on Ryder  move " he says with sleep lacing his voice as he gently nudges him onto the bed next to Alex.

"Da...Da" she smiles as she hits Cody's chest with her hand, he looks down at her with a smile before sitting himself up and scooping her into his arms. He pats the empty space next to him, so I slide under the covers next to him as Alex looks at him in aw, just like every time.

----Time Skip---

"Charlie, I've got something to tell you" he smiles as he  sits down next to me on the sofa, while Alex's plays with her toys on the floor. I nod indicating him to continue "Well how'd you feel about coming to the APMAS with us?"

The APMAS is he for real I've always wanted to go to the APMAS to see all the different bands get awards they more than deserve and see some of the list be acts.

"Yes!" I practically scream, which makes him laugh "Good because we leave on Thursday." That's not even two days time , there's so much to do and hardly anytime.

"I'd better start packing" I say standing up, before I can move an inch from the sofa I'm being pulled into Cody's lap "We can do it later, I want to spend time together before I've got the meeting" he says as he pulls me tightly against his warm body.

"Da...Da" a little hand hits Cody's legs, pulling her into my arms, Cody's round me and Alex. It feels great.

"Cast your nets, cast it out
And I hope to god you'll scream and shout
It's everything you wanted, maybe more

Does it seem out of reach?
Hit the ground, and run with both your feet
Here's a lesson that I hope to teach
Believe you'll be a dream catcher
Please believe you'll be a dream catcher
Please believe you'll be a dream catcher"

My phone belts out, sliding off Cody's lap I pass him Alex and head into the kitchen. "Charlie I've got a serious twin emergency" Danny says with a nervous tone "What's wrong?" I ask sitting myself on the island in the kitchen "Well, you know how Alex and I are getting married. Well I told dad today and he said that he wasn't going to be there at the wedding and he's not letting mom come either he doesn't want his wife at a queers wedding."

I can hear him sobbing a little down the line which made me ball my free hand so tight my knuckles were turning white. Who does he think he is?Danny's still his son. "I'll go and see mom if you want and speak to her, but please take a deep breath and relax for me please."

I hear him inhale and exhale "If you wouldn't mind, I just can't go see her knowing he's in the house." Oh he's in the house wonder why? "I'll go do it just now I'll phone you once it's done. But please don't let him get to you ok?"