Can You hear the heartbeat?

***APMAs voting has opened and Maxx has been nominated along with the new song Uncountable(which is on the side)Go vote please. They deserve it***

***This chapter is dedicated to abbydoctorwho for adding this book to her reading list. Much appreciated 👍🏻"

---Charlie's POV---

Well today is our day off, and we are in LA, but instead of enjoying this wonderful day off we are currently sitting in a hospital, to find out how our baby is (not that I'm not excited but I'd rather be sleeping or watching Disney films yes I'm a Disney geek. Don't judge)

"Charlie Lucas!" A rather talk women yells from the waiting room, Cody takes my hand as we follow her into the room "So, I'm doctor Fleming. I'm going to do a couple of test just to make sure your baby is ok. Can you hope onto the couch for me and we'll take a look at your baby."

Nodding I lie down on the couch, Cody by my side holding my hand as the doctor puts cold gel on my stomach then leans in my stomach with the probe the only sound in the room  is us all breathing well until she smiles "Do you want to see your baby?" She asks us we both nod turning the screen there sits our baby not much bigger than a jelly bean "Do you want to hear the heartbeat?" I nod and so does Cody. The room is silent then we hear a fast heart beating sound, it's was the nicest sound in the world our baby's heart beats "Is that our baby?" He asks the doctor she nods "Yes, as for how far along you are I'd say about twelve weeks. I'll just print you a picture. When your ready can you come over and I'll do you bloods just to make sure everything's ok." She prints us to copies disappears probably to get something.

Sitting myself up, he helps me over to the chair "I love you" he beams "I love you too." I kiss his lips. "You ready?" Doctor Fleming asks when she returns I nod holding Cody's hand and looking at him while she takes the blood was making life easier to be honest, I'm not the biggest needle fanatic. "That's you done, since your leaving here tonight. I'll have your bloods fast tracked and will phone you when they come in. So do you have any questions?" I nod "When is our baby to be born?" She smiles "Your baby is to be born on the 1st of March. Anything else?" She smiles we shake our heads "Here's a prescription, you'll need to take to the chemist on the bottom floor. It's all the vitamins and other things you'll need" I nod standing up I thank the doctor and we leave hand in hand.

Getting in the elevator, he hugs me "So after we get your prescription how bout lunch?" I nod "Sounds idilic." The lift doors open, still hand in hand we head to the chemist "You'll need to wait a few minute is that ok?" Nodding the pharmacist looked relieved "Just take a seat, I'll shout when yours is ready." Nodding we take a seat "You want to text Danny or will I?" I ask as his fingers move quickly across the screen "You text Danny and your mom and I'll text Cambia and my mom."

Message to Danny first:

"Danny the identity thief👫
Your niece/nephew born 1st March👶🏼X" hitting send it goes.

Message to mum:

"Mumma🐻
Just out from the doctor baby Carson is due 1st of March. X" hitting send my name is called.

"Here are your vitamins and supplements" the pharmacist smiles, Cody takes my prescription and we head out the hospital. Next stop food!

---Time skip---

"Hello, Charlie it's doctor Fleming. Your tests have come back everything excellent. But as soon as your back in Florida make an appointment with your doctor. Is there anything you want to ask me?" I sit thinking for a few seconds "No, thank you. Thank you for phoning." The line goes  dead I place my phone back on the table on the bus that sits between Cody and I.