Experience at night

This is the story which I experienced by myself Till today, this memory still haunts me.

So when I was young, I was allowed to sleep in my parents room during the weekends. My brother and I would be sleeping on the floor and my parents would be sleeping on their bed. So basically, I was peacefully sleeping one day when I suddenly woke up. My parents have this big old television in their room. The one that is really big at the back.

So I was sleeping facing that television. The television was placed in front of me. So I woke up one night, I wasn't really sure what time it was. As I woke up, I saw this green thing sitting on top of that television. I didn't really know what it was at that time but thinking about it makes me think it was a toyol. But I'm not really sure. So I stared at it out of curiosity and maybe because I was really sleepy so I didn't find it scary.

It was staring and me too! So we were having some kind of staring contest. Then, all of a sudden, it raised it fingers at me and said," Eh, budak tu belum tidur?" (Eh, that child haven't sleep yet.) I was so freaked out that I jumped onto my parent's bed and slept there. When I was in my parents bed, I felt a little brave so I peeked from under the covers and it was still there staring at me. So, I slept under the covers the whole night even if I was sweating like mad.

What convinces me that it was not a dream was that in the morning I was in my parent's bed. I did asked my parents how I could have ended up on their bed and they said they didn't know. When they woke up in the morning, I was already in their bed. So till today, I still believe that I saw that thing and nothing can convince me the otherwise. I'm still creeped out by this experience and I'm having chills just by writing this.

That's the end of this story. This is a true story and I experienced in before. It is not as scary as experiencing yourself though. Hope this gives you chills down thee spine.

Cheers,
MEEE*_*