❤️ 12 ♡

Im sorry this took long to post , as you can see I'm taking this book step by step which I'm trying to stop doing bc i hate making you guys wait and I especially hate when I have a writer stop. But here's another chapter and I hope by the time I upload this one, I'll be finishing the next one. Again I'm sorry.
-----------

Justin:

I managed to put my thoughts of Sophie away and actually spend quality time with my sweet innocent sop- godamit I mean.. Ariana my beautiful princess, and ONLY one.

Gosh this is so stupid, I'm trying to convince myself that I have nothing towards Sophie but I don't know man.. And I can't just leave ariana like that she's gonna think I only wanted her for my needs but it's the complete opposite.

I still feel the Sparks when she touches me or kisses me , but theres just something about Sophie that I just can't get her out of my head and I hate it , I really do.

"DADDYYYYY!?" I quickly snap out of my trance and looked down to my little baby jumping up trying to catch my attention. Chuckling I brush a loose hair lock behind her ear. "Yes Princess?" She blushed and pointed to the cotton candy cart. "CAN WE?!, CAN WE PLEASEEE!"

"Shhhh sweetie, If you want to go on rides your going to have to wait" her eyes start to get sparkly and her bottom lip popped out and tremble."b-but"oh oh, WHAT HAVE I DONE!?.

A loud wail quickly comes out of her mouth. Scooping her up, I quickly place my hand on her head and gently push it to my neck."aww baby , ok okay you get to have your cotton candy just please don't cry princess" her loud crying slowly fades away and all you could hear was her sniffling into my shirt.

Of Course she let a wet stain but I really could care less right now.Im also very surprised not one person looked at us weird, thank god if not I would have had to throw my pocket knifes at their eyes.

My little princess slowly peeks her head out of my kneck, her face was all red mostly her eyes and nose , her lips were also redder and looked a little swollen like."baby , are you ok now? I'm extremely sorry it's just I worried about you and your well being"

She nodded and trace shapes into my shirt "c-can we go get s-some now?" I chuckled and rolled my eyes , she a spoiled little girl, but she was MY spoiled little girl .

After getting her cotton candy we are currently trying to get to see Cinderella but there was kinda like a long line but I still chuckled seeing Ariana all happy and jumpy.

I love her I really do, I can't wait till we have brown hair , hazel eyes , button nose with red stain lips dwarfs running around the house.

We would have movie nights, go to the swimming pool every summer and have barbecues every Saturday until they grow up and me and ariana will grow old together.

I can't wait.I really can't.

The way how her smile made her beautiful caramel eyes seem adorably smaller . Her soft light brown hair blowing in the wind. Her soft ivory skin that I could just caress all day and her beautiful red stain lips.

"daddy why are you staring?"she giggled , smirking I put a lock of her hair behind her ear. Licking lips I said "because your beautiful" blushing she looked down shyly oh my little baby.