~~3~~

Jungkook's POV

A sigh passed his lips as his eyes remained glued to the simple white clock on the wall. Time seemed to have frozen as the minutes dragged past. Jungkook could hear the murmuring of his best friend, Jimin, in the background flirting his way into answers from the shy brunette in front of them. Yoongi scoffed from the opposite side of Jungkook, laughing slightly as he finally caught the younger's attention.

"I'm telling you, butter wouldn't melt," Yoongi paused, rolling his eyes as Jungkook chuckled slightly before nodding and turning his attention to the pretty girl that Jimin was talking to, "think he has an actual thing for her or just needing the answers?" he whispered, ensuring that no-one other than Jungkook could hear. Jungkook shrugged softly, scanning over the delicate features of the girl.

"She's pretty," Jungkook muttered earning a scoff from Yoongi.

"As if your gay ass would even notice," he mocked, Jungkook flicked the elder's head and scowled at him, "hey, I'm just saying!" Yoongi laughed. Jungkook huffed, once again turning his attention back to the clock on the wall but only a few minutes later was distracted by a slight buzzing in his pocket. Careful not to be caught, Jungkook pulled out his phone and hid it under his table, instantly rolling his eyes when he saw the notification from twitter.

yourbaetae

are you religious?

because you're the answer to all my prayers

sweetasakookie

...

yourbaetae

so...

 not religious???

Jungkook couldn't help the small chuckle that passed his lips, he had to admit that although annoying the messages from the boy did make him laugh a little. Quickly glancing around to ensure he wouldn't be caught, he clicked on the message and began typing.

sweetasakookie

wait

i have a question for you

yourbaetae

oh, i'm intrigued. go on...

sweetasakookie

dream man?

yourbaetae

huh?

sweetasakookie

your my dream man?

yourbaetae

yeah?

sweetasakookie