Chapter 22

Zayn walked out of the room and saw Liam sitting in a chair, holding a sleeping Asher against his chest, Liam got up and they started to go out of the door.

Zayn smiled and took a quick picture and then posted it on Twitter.

@ZaynMalik: Aww my baby boy Asher fell asleep on @Real_Liam_Payne after his 6 month appointment ❤️❤️

They get outside and into the car and Liam looks at Zayn,"So are you pregnant??"

Zayn sighed he knew he had to tell him,"Yeah i am..."

Liam look at Zayn with worry, why was he not exited? He knew he was,"That's great babe! We get to add to our family!"

"Yeah but.. I got more to add to that.... We are expecting Triples.." Zayn looks at Liam with scared eyes, he wondered what he was going to say.

Liam smiled and attacked zayn in a hug and gave him multiple kisses,"That's great babe!! I can't believe it."

Zayn let a breath go he didn't notice he was holding,"Good, I thought you would get upset about adding 3 more kids to our bunch."

Liam chuckled," Zee I will always accept more kids!! I love the 5 kids, even though they are not mine, now we have our own 3 kids, nothing will change, I love them equally."

"I was scared about the way you would react because the last time I was pregnant, Louis left me.... I thought you would do the same." Zayn said while crying a bit, he had flashbacks to the day he told Louis he was having Asher....

"Hey, hey don't cry baby, i'm here, i'll be here till the end, i'll never leave you ok? I love you too much to leave, ever." Liam says as he wipes Zayn's tears away,"Let's go home."

Liam started the car and they were headed home, now to tell the kids....

----