Debriefed

Copyright@ youngandthirsty 2016

This is a short story for (17+).

Story about business woman and man who work for high level competitive companies and have an affair after a spontaneous run in. Once they find out a bit more about each other, they start to worry that they might be using the other for info. Will their work get too far in between them? Or will their strange, yet strong attraction lead them to take the risk?
One thing's for sure: there will always be consequence.
-------

There are 10 chapter to this short story, and each chapter relatively long.

Started playing with this idea of a female businesswoman. It's a conflict of powers, like I love, but also its an infusion of undeniable chemistry. These two are like a fire ball of passion, so get ready. They got to release that pent-up work stress some how!

Psa:This is a work of fiction. I am not personally promoting any of the behavior in this book. Bottom line- Use protection, STDs are real and very prevalent, and it's probs a good idea to know who you're fucking. Just putting that out there. It's okay to be crazy every once and a while, but be smart, peeps! You only live once, but if you live right, once is enough.

I guarantee this will be an original read.
If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. And comment and vote!

-Ines