He shook his head and reached his hands out and pulled me by my hips.

He dug his face into my stomach. I rubbed the back of his head.

"Babe?" I chuckled a little.

I grabbed his head and took off his shades. He was crying.

"Oh my god, babe what happened ? Is it the whole Mel situation?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

"You scaring me, what's going on?" I asked for what felt like the millionth time.

"Promise to hear me out" he wiped his eyes.

"August of course, wassup babe?" 

"I think you gonna wanna sit down for this" he pointed to the seat next to him. 

I took a seat in the lawn chair and laid back a bit. 

"Okay, so I want you to know that I love you with all my heart, you know that?" he asked. 

"Yes I do August" 

"I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally" 

"Okay..." now I was getting worried. 

"So, last summer, back in August, I was in Germany and I had few girls in and out my hotel room" 

"August" I side eyed him.

"Listen, I hada few girls back to telly from time to time. I don't know how to put this"

I sat up in the lawn chair. 

"One of them contacted Coco and she claiming that her new born son is mine" he blurted out. 

I felt like some one punched me in my chest. I shot up from the lawn chair. 

"WHAT!?" I practically screamed.

"I know it sounds crazy Drey, but it's forreal" 

"No, no, no, no" I gave a nervous chuckle. 

"Drey.."

"No" I put my hand up to his face. 

"I don't think it's mine, like every fiber in my body is telling me it ain't mine." he stood up and tried to grab me but I backed up. 

"How could you be so stupid?!" I yelled at him. 

"Stupid? I was hurting, trynna forget about you like I thought you had forgot about me" he tried to reason. 

"So you fucked someone unprotected ?" I was furious, he waiteda year to tell me this shit. 

"No, that's the thing, but things happen" he walked closer to me. 

"You waited a year to tell me this shit!"

"I just found out while I was in Atlanta, I had no clue." 

"Oh but you decide to tell me while I'm trying to have a nice family vacation" I scoffed. 

"It's been all my mind since I left Atlanta babe" he grabbed me by the waist. 

"Get off me!" I pushed him off me. 

"Babe, don't be like this, I need you" he pleaded. 

"You need me? You didn't need me when you was sticking your dick in hoes" 

"You left me! What was I suppose to do wait for you to come back!?"

"YES!" I yelled. 

"You got me fucked up" 

"No you got me fucked up! We're married August, MARRIED! How do you think this shit makes me feel !?"

"I know that Audrey, I feel like shit.. I just need you to stand by me. I need to know that you got my back, no matter the out come" his eyes searched mine for an answer. 

"I don't know" I shook my head. 

I felt like August was constantly hurting me, and the secret bitches popping up over the course of our relationship were beginning to irk my soul. But this, right here, had to be the ultimate icing on the cake. 

"Whatchu mean you don't know ?" 

"I DONT KNOW !"

 I felt myself begin to cry,  I wiped my eyes. 

"I need to go check on your daughter" I hurried back inside.

I didn't want to be near him anymore. I couldn't believe what I was hearing from him anymore. 

TO BE CONTINUED. 

Excuse the mistakes ... 
August and his little secret ? 

Hmm...  

Comment

Vote 

xoMissGaby