Introduction

-G-Glimmer? I asked.

No replies. I gently push my hand to rub the surface of what i was sitting on. It was moist and covered in some kind of strange looking mucus. The feeling of that substance touching my hands made me grimace a little.

As I looked around, or tried to that is; this place was dark and the only thing i was capable to see were my own eye lashes, I thought about how I ended up here. What went wrong?

As I touched my body, I sled my hands inside my pockets, hoping to find something that could be of use in this kind of situation. Nothing.

I screamed Glimmer's name again. Nothing.

I was probably alone in this unknown location, which would explain why I couldn't recognize what I was exactly sitting on. While wondering how I ended up here, I looked up and felt a hand touching my shoulder.

I hissed, like any other cat would when they get this feeling of goosebumps. I jumped on my knees in a position where I couldn't get attacked from behind.

- Shhhh. whispered a recognizable voice.

It was Adora. I got on my feet, confused at how she ended up here with me, while she was still supposed to be on Etheria. Yet the girl I hated and loved the most was standing right in front of me.

I gazed at her; well at the darkness or the place where I assumed she was standing. I could barely see her golden and soft hair characterized with that stupid puff she had.

I sat back down and tried to think things straight. Your worse enemy and your crush is right here and you still don't know what to do. A few seconds ago, I was speaking to Horde Prime with Glimmer. Now, I am stuck here, next to Adora, who I haven't seen for the whole battle.

I sighed.

Adora poked my cheek. Thinking she didn't do it on purpose, I turned around to make her notice she accidentally touched me. She leaned away. Good job Catra. Now she thinks you truly hate her.

- H-Hey... How did we end up here?

I could feel Adora's eyes staring at me with such intensity. Her pale eyes would look right through me and she would wear this gorgeous smile. It's crazy.

I looked down, intimidated by how my nemesis was staring at me.

Adora tried to speak up plenty of times but she was incapable of letting her words come out of that mouth of hers; those lips were helplessly trying to move. She would let out random gasps or shortened words at once, which made no sense in the end. Those lips... God, what am I thinking?

A few minutes passed and we were still stranded in this empty silence.

Adora lit up the room with this strange pad she had. Though I had seen it before, I assumed it was Entrapta's when it truly said it was Bow's.

- Catra... I was standing right next to Bow, looking at how this gigantic ship was floating around our home land. I blinked and this is where I found myself.

Well, this is confusing for her too. I hadn't heard her voice up close for so long, I had missed it.

I approached my face to hers, wanting to see each single detail of it. Adora blushed mildly, but just enough for me to notice it. She looked down and I took Bow's pad. I turned the light at its fullest power.

This gadget had a lot of power left. We could see at least five meters ahead of us. I stood up and began to walk around.

Adora stayed where she was but I couldn't just leave her alone in the dark. I turned around and gazed at her beautiful body. Uh, I mean, I gazed at how idiotic she looked, stranded in the dark with those pitiful eyes.

- Catra? Do you think Etheria's gone? she asked with a worried voice.

I didn't want to reply. We had no idea what was exactly going on and where we were.

- Our only way to know is to explore, why don't you tag along?

Adora let herself smile a bit and joined me as quickly as she could. We were walking next to each other in total silence.

We had now been enemies for what? A year? Even more. I couldn't believe how much we had been through. Even if she was the woman I hated the most, I always wanted her back. Always.

As her ponytail danced while she was walking, she made hand signs as if she was holding a sword. I was wondering where it went. I couldn't see it on her.

- Adora? Where's your sword? I asked, out of curiosity, not knowing that my question would instantly crush her.

Her eyes got full of tears. She covered her face with her hands and let out a small gasp. She was crying and I couldn't do anything.

She explained that she had been used to complete the destructive weapon that Etheria is.

She let tears roll down her cheeks and while speaking, she forced her breath back in her mouth as if she was choking on her own words.

Adora looked down at her feet. All this time she was feeling the exact same way as me: used and manipulated for the " greater " good of this place we would call home.

I had no idea that she was going through the same pain. Well, I didn't truly care. But ever since I had been betrayed by Double Trouble, I was able to see clearer. Adora was always my only best friend. She left me yet I left her too. We both abandoned each other.

I was so angry that it blinded me. Like a jerk, I blamed her for it and let my madness be the key to Hordak's manipulations. I was a toy all along.

I forced myself not to start crying. Hearing my dearest enemy cry in the middle of no where was quite enough for now.

I heard her out and let out a few nodding sounds, to let her know that I fully understood how she was feeling.

If I get it, Etheria is a weapon and She-Ra was the key. Well, the sword was. Now, it's completely destroyed.

The Horde's best general and the Rebellion's greatest warrior were now the weakest they had ever been; left standing in the middle of a slime-like and dark place with no weapons.

This is the story of how her and I saved Etheria... Together.