Chapter 18

The next day, Fluttershy woke up in the happiest mood she has ever been. Since last night Discord proposed to her and she's being married to the love her life. Oh last night...the moments they had kissing under the moon light with no worries whatsoever. Ever since she and Discord expressed their love to each other, she always wanted to be with him for eternity. And the fact that last night he proposed to her just made Fluttershy squee with joy. She was so happy that she couldn't contain to herself.

She then got up from her bed and went to Discord's bedroom. She slowly opened the door to see Discord still sleeping in his bed. Fluttershy couldn't help but smile at him. Then she quietly tiptoed into his room, until when she stepped the floor creaked causing one of Discord's eyes to open. He saw Fluttershy trying to sneak up on him so he closed his eye and smirked. Once Fluttershy made her way to the other side of the bed she slowly started to crawl toward Discord.

But instead, Discord turned to Fluttershy and have her a smirk. Fluttershy noticed that he was awake and scrambled off the bed, but Discord grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him and locked his arms around her.

"You think you can sneak up on me in my sleep?" Discord asked as Fluttershy squirmed and giggled.

"Maybe." Fluttershy replied with a smile.

"But you didn't!" Discord said as he started to kiss Fluttershy's neck.

She giggled as she stopped squirming and relaxed as Discord kissed her neck.

"I'm pretty sure you shouldn't do that until after we're married." Fluttershy said as she looked at Discord who stopped kissing her.

"Said the one who tried to get into bed with me." Discord replied.

"I only wanted to wake you up." Fluttershy said as she wrapped her arms around Discord's neck.

"Yeah, sure." Discord said as he slightly squeezed Fluttershy's waist.

"I was!!" Fluttershy said.

"Well you succeeded in waking me up, but you didn't succeed in sneaking up on me! I am the master at that. Understand?" Discord asked.

"If you say so!" Fluttershy giggled as she let go of Discord and went to get room to go change.

Once she did, Fluttershy realized that her bird friends didn't come to her window like they did every morning. In fact, she didn't hear any birds at all! No birds singing, no squirrels running up trees, not even the sound of water flowing. Fluttershy became to have a worried feeling inside her heart. She thought that everything would be ok but with everything that was happening to Wonderland itself she began to have second thoughts.

"Fluttershy, are you alright?"

Fluttershy turned around to see Discord right outside her room with a concerned look on his face.

"Yep, everything is fine!" Fluttershy said while trying to shake the thoughts out of her head.

Discord didn't believe her and walked up to her and placed his hands on her waist.

"Fluttershy, I know you're lying. Just tell me what's wrong." Discord pleaded. "I can't bare seeing you like this! I love you too much to see you unhappy." He said as he pulled her into a hug.

Fluttershy sighed as she returned the hug before she pulled back.

"Discord, I'm getting worried! Have you seen what Wonderland has looked like these days?! It went from the joyful place I've known since I was a kid to a place of misery!! And all of this is happening because I love you!! The only thing that's missing is the part when the Jabberwocky comes and destroys everything!! Including you....I don't want to lose you or any of the friends I have here!! And I don't want to leave here because I love you.....but now I just don't know what to do!!!" Fluttershy explained as she collapsed to the floor and started to sob.