€ Ξ g Ħ Ŧ

ch. eight» its ten after four and I am taken by sleep

josh doesn't even bother to knock on the door, its his house. he's the landlord. he just waltzes right in, a smile on his face as he does so. "tyler?" he calls.

tyler is still asleep in bed, he totally forgot josh was supposed to be here at around four o'clock. he looked over to his alarm clock 3:31 pm. "crap," he whispers, "why is he so early?"

tyler wants to look his best, but he doesn't want to keep josh waiting. he looks in the mirror, trying to fix his awful bed head. he slips on a t shirt and some skinny jeans, how he got them on so quickly will remain a mystery. he wants to brush his teeth, badly. he knows his breath is horrid, but he already kept josh waiting five minutes, and josh won't stop calling tyler's name. and tyler doesn't mind one bit.

"I'll be right out," tyler finally calls.

tyler walks out into the living room where josh is scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, "uh sorry it took so long. I forgot to wake up..." he trailed off. "nothing to worry about," josh smiled. he was actually thanking God himself for his adorable bed head that evening.

"so you heard knocking and no one was there?" josh asks. "well I didn't see anyone." tyler answers. "what are you implying?" josh is pretty formal. "well, I heard someone call my name, they said their name was blurryface. I'm guessing it was a guy, his voice was kinda deep." he shrugs his shoulders. "do you think its just some teenager prying around the property?" he asks. josh nods his head, "most likely, it probably won't happen again, but if it does, I want you to call my mobile, not my house phone." josh holds a piece of paper in between two fingers, handing it to tyler. "okay." tyler kindly takes the small piece of paper. "guess I'll be going then," josh says with a sigh, he actually just wanted to hang out with tyler he seems very nice and josh could use some friends.

the moment josh grabs the door handle, a familiar crashing sound coming from the basement. de ja vu hits tyler from the night before, "uh oh," he whispers. "what was that," josh questions, startled by the massive noise. without an answer, josh starts his way to the basement, he was curious about the bang and wanted to see what had happened.

tyler cautiously follows josh, after last night tyler got scared easily. josh might think it was just a teenager fooling around, but tyler didn't.

josh flipped the light switch, but the lights didn't turn on. typical. fear took over tyler, without thinking he grabbed josh's hand. josh couldn't hold back the smile on his face, he blushed, thankful it was too dark for tyler to notice.

josh uses his phone for a light, casually looking at the time every now and then, he is hungry, and at five o' clock he wants to take tyler out for dinner.

josh almost trips over a box, when something in the corner of the basement moved, and made an awful noise.

tyler gets shaky, and his palms start sweating, he feels embarrassed so he quickly takes his hand out from josh's. josh gets kinda sad, but looks at his phone once again, eager to take tyler out on a date. 4:09 pm. "I think it came from over here," josh whispers nudging tyler to follow, but tyler doesn't have josh's hand to guide him, and he hits his head off a bar nailed to the wall. why it was there, no one knows.

a groan comes from tyler, and he sees josh running towards him before everything turns black.

"this is not what I had planned," josh says.

so yeah, lame? yes. but I updated?? so can u blame me?? NO I SHALL NOT RECIEVE HATE FOR HWLPING U