Ş Ξ Ж

ch. six» im trying to sleep

tyler wakes up from a cold sweat, frantically looking around in his bed for josh. but he wasn't there. everything that happened. it was a dream. it was an awful dream, but because josh was in it, it made it all the better. tyler lets out a sigh when he realizes that josh doesn't live with him, and he hasn't even had the guts to talk to him.

tyler didn't understand the dream, but he knew it was very confusing and it jumped around a lot . one second, he was cackling, the next some dude, who josh thinks is tyler tells him somebody stole the radio from his nonexistent car. of course, that was dream. tyler does actually have a car.

josh was always a small crush to tyler, but when he started making the fanfictions, he knew it was much more. tyler whips out his computer, quickly typing at the key board.

"josh! I need your help," I laughed as I was painting my garage. we had just bought a brand new house, and was decorating it. at least I was anyway, josh was painting a mustache on our baby boy. josh just had him a couple weeks ago, he looks so much like his father.

tyler immediately stops typing, when he hears something coming from the basement, "uh oh," he says aloud. it sounded like something fell, and it didn't sound good. tyler didn't want to have to clean whatever just collapsed down there. tyler was far too lazy for that. tyler shrugged his shoulders, its not like the land lord will ever find out. oh and by the way. josh is his landlord.

WHAAAATT

THAT WAS TOTAL PLOT TWIST

FIVE FULL CHAPTERS OF LIES.

MY BAD.

BUT WHATCHYA GONNA DO? SUE ME

LOL NO, ULL GET LKKE  $0.03

GOOD LUCK BUYING ANYTHING WITH THAT .

ANYWAY, FOUND A PLOT, STICKING WITH IT and prolly lame, but let's be honest here, when isn't my plots lame?

hah. got u there.
anyways enjoy , cya

and my twin had a dream that I told her I was a lezbean - like legit lezBEAN. I thought it was funny, bYE.

oh and yeah, my twin also thinks this story is confusing so let me clear it up.

the first five chapters were just a silly dream, now its the real deal.

it may not be as funny bc like I actually have a plot for this story, so I'm taking it seriously. which kinda sucks, bc I thought the funny was really reeling u guys in, but lol oh well.

okay in my drafts it says ch. three published but I don't see it in the actual story, please tell me it's dieting for u guys