Chapter 3: Talking Through Steel

"DEREK!! GET DOWN HERE NOW AND LET ME SEE STILES!!! RIGHT NOW!! DEREK!!!" Scott shouted from through his locked heavy steel door.

"Come on Scott, give it a rest already. Derek won't be here to see you because he is with Stiles and Stiles is still sick with his fever. So you might want to keep it down." Issac shouted back to Scott through the steel door.

"LET ME SEE HIM THEN!"

"Oh, shut up all ready. It's getting you no where!" Issac shouted, banging his knuckles on the door.

"Please Issac. Stiles is like the little brother I never had. You need to let me see him. Please." Scott begged in a soft voice.

"I would if I could Scott. Really I would, but you know I can't do that without Derek's say so. But Stiles is safe with Derek. He would die before he hurt Stiles. But there is nothing you could do even if you went to see him. He's been sleeping since he got here yesterday so you couldn't talk to him even if he was awake. Even then you would have to get passed Derek. He hasn't let anyone near Stiles when he was awake, let alone when he sleeps." Issac explained.

"Wait, you said that that Derek wouldn't let anyone near Stiles when he was asleep let alone when he was awake. But you said that Stiles has been asleep since he got here yesterday. So he has been awake but you still wont let me see him!"

"Yeah, but I also said that Derek wouldn't let anyone near Stiles. And whenn he has been awake he didn't even know his own name, let alone say it. He was under a very heavey fever enduced daze. So talking to him would really get you now where. So staying here would be best. No use wasteing time."

"I guess so. But I still want to see him even if he is asleep. Just to make sure that he is okay with my own two eyes."

With Derek

Since bringing in Stiles yesterday, Derek has done nothing but be by his side. Derek left Stiles once during the night and didn't leave his side again. Derek left Stiles's room to get himself some food. He came back and found that Stiles had vomited again but as Stiles was asleep he hadn't noticed that he was choking himself. Derek dropped his plate and ran to Stiles bed to save is sick mate. After that insident Derek didn't leave Stiles side again. Anything he needed he asked one of the pack members to fetch it for him.

When Stiles opened his eyes for the first time since he got there, to say that Derek was dissapointed was to put it lightly. Derek stood up so fast that his chair fell on the floor and he rushed over to Stiles side in seconds. Derek's exitement was soon defloated when he got no reply from his beloved mate. So Derek picked up his chair from the floor and sunk into it.

The only thing that Derek could do was sit and wait for his mate to come back to reality.