Unreal...

'' Okay, so your telling me that somewhere, there's a universe were the marvel cinematic universe is happening?'' I questioned not believing it. I was pacing in front of the avengers, they've tried explaining it to me 3 times already.

'' Yes, everyone is real, The Fantastic Four, Loki, Spiderman...everyone.'' Tony said again. Okay, this could happen right. What the hell are you on about? Of course it couldn't, this is unbelievable.

''Well I don't know what to do to help you, It's not everyday fictional character fall through my roof'' I said sitting down and putting my heads in my arms but it shot straight up as I heard my laptop go off, No please, don't be Danny. I lifted my laptop screen and it showed his face. I clicked the decline button. He can't know what's going on right now. I can't lie to him anyway, I'll just tell him when he gets back.'' Well you could start by telling us were we are?'' Clint says stepping up to me.'' Your in England, In a town called Leeds.'' I said looking at them all one-by-one.'' Well you've seen the movies, does this happen?'' Steve said pointing at his team.'' No, nothing like this has ever happened. Wait, were abouts are we in the movies?'' I muttered the last bit.'' Well what's just happened?'' I asked.'' Like any small battles or anything?'' I said.

''Uh, I just had a fight, with The Mandarin?'' Tony says.

'' Okay, so IronMan 3 has happened.'' I said to myself.

''Uh Thor what about you?'' I said, he just shook his head.'' My last battle was with The Avengers.'' He says.

Okay so The Dark World hasn't happened again. So it's in-between them two, okay.'' You'll need to find Loki.'' I said simply.'' He didn't come along.'' Thor said.

''Of course he did!'' I exclaimed. They all looked confused.'' You think that Loki, the egotistical maniac that likes seeing people suffer would send you to an alternate universe and not come to check up on you?'' I asked. Bruce raised his eyebrow.'' She has a point, he wants to see us suffer so it won't be long until he comes'' He says.

'' Can I use your laptop?'' He asked.

''Uh sure.'' I said stepping out the way so he could reach it. He grabbed it and started typing.'' What are you doing?'' I asked still looking at him typing away.'' If Loki does decide to teleport then there will be either a storm were he is about to land, or some mysterious weather. We just need to look for it.'' He said quietly. 'Here!' He pointed at the computer screen. I looked at the screen.'' Wetherby?'' I asked.'' You heard of it?'' Bruce asked taking his glasses off and rubbing his eyes.'' Yeah, it's like 30-40 minutes from here, we can leave tomorrow.'' I said taking my laptop off Bruce and sit down placing it on my lap.'' We?'' Tony asked.'' Yeah, Look I want to come. The dick needs to fix my roof, also I want to see his face when you get there and find him. It'll be amusing.'' I said and found some tickets.'' I take it none of you's brought money.'' I said looking at them. They all shook their heads. I sighed.'' I'll pay then.'' I murmured.'' Thank you, we will pay you back.'' Steve said smiling.'' There you go. 7 tickets for Wetherby tomorrow at 3'' I said shutting my laptop. Max came running in and Clint bent down and started stroking him.

'' We should get some sleep.'' Steve said.

''Uh, The only beds are Mine and Danny's, but we could make a bed on the floor for 2 people.'' I said shrugging and grabbing blankets and two extra quilts and pillows and placing them on the floor.'' Me, Natasha, Tony can take my double bed. Thor and Clint, you take Danny's bed, It's a single so one of you's sleep at one end and one at the other and Bruce, You and Steve can take the floor if that's okay'' They all nodded. I got into the bed.'' If I sleep next to him you'll only need 6 tickets tomorrow.'' Natasha said glaring at Tony.'' Well I don't want to sleep next to him.'' I said putting my hands up. Natasha gave me pleading eyes.'' Fine'' I sighed. I Grabbed my brothers Acdc Pj's and gave threw them at Tony and pointed to the bathroom. I went into Danny's room.'' In there..'' I said pointing to a wardrobe.'' Are some clothes of Dannys, Grab something to sleep in.'' I said and walked out.

I walked into my room and seen Natasha looking through my wardrobe.'' If you need something to sleep in I can get you something'' I said making Natasha jump, wait, did I just make an assassin jump. She turned around. I walked past her and looked in my wardrobe, I brought out two tank tops one black and one white and gave the white one to her and went back into my wardrobe and pulled out two tracksuit bottoms, one black and one white, I gave her the black pair and we both got undressed, I went to my mirror and brushed my long black hair and tied it up in a high pony, even tied up it still touched the middle of my back.

I got in the middle and had Natasha on my left and had Tony on my right, for some reason I couldn't sleep. I heard scratching at the door, I groaned. I looked over at Nat and seen she was asleep, but her being a spy she'd wake up at any kind of movement. I carefully sat up.'' I got it.'' I heard Tony mumble as he got out the bed and over to the door. He opened it and Max came running in and jumping from the bottom of the bed onto me. There is no way he's going to fit. I moved him to the bottom but he kept climbing up and laying in between me and Nat. I sighed and looked at Tony as he got in bed. He chuckled. I moved up closer to Tony as Max put his bum in my face before laying down and taking up most of the bed.'' Ew'' I whispered and turned to face Tony. I'd rather have him in my face than a butt.

Tony wasn't asleep, but I could tell he was trying to. Max farted and I almost puked. Tony laughed his head off from next to me.'' It's not funny, It fucking stinks'' I said pulling the quilt over my face. I could still hear Tony laughing. I drifted off to sleep under the cover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS,

THANKS FOR READING

VOTE,COMMENT, SHARE

CHEERS

Peace Ya'll