Well, That Just Happened.

Tony's P.O.V:

All The Avengers and me are sat in my tower. Of course it's not my tower know because Fury said that he wanted all the Avengers in one place, that happened to be my place. They all decided, seen as it was their home, that they wanted to change the tower and instead of it having ''Stark'' On the outside it now just has ''A''. Pepper doesn't like it. I mean I did build this place to advertise my Industry, not for a team of heroes to live in it. But who am I to complain right, I have everyone to annoy know. This will be entertaining.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard a loud thump outside on my balcony. They all looked at me.'' I'll go see.'' I sighed standing up and placing the glass of whiskey on the table next to me and walking out into the balcony to see Thor standing there. Looking extremely cross. I looked down at his feet and seen a massive dint in the floor. Jesus Christ. First I have to fix the walls because Thor forgets where he puts it so he just calls upon it and doesn't care if it leaves a massive whole in the wall and know I have to fix the god damn floor. Unbelievable.'' Thor man, how many times have I told you about that stupid ham.....'' I was cut of with Thor barging past me and into were the rest of the team were sitting. I walk in rubbing my shoulder. Jeez this guy needs to learn manners. And he's supposed to be the king.

''Loki has escaped.'' Thor said looking down at the floor. 'Is he planning on coming here?'' Natasha said standing up and crossing her arms.'' We do not know what Loki tends to do.'' Thor said looking ashamed.'' This is unbelievable, I thought you said no one has ever escaped asgardian prison.'' Clint said standing up angrily. I mean I understand where he's coming from but he doesn't need to go on a hissy fit.'' Well we have never had a Frost giant in our prison!'' Thor said angrily. Clint just glared.'' Okay we need to chill out.'' Steve said standing up. Wait a minute. Did Mr Capsicle just say chill, Damn the 90 year old is going thug. Everyone was looking at me and I realized I was laughing. Oops.

''Something funny Stark.'' Natasha said stepping forward. 'What. No. I'm not laughing at that. I haven't even been listening to most of it.'' I said walking forward and sitting on the chair at the bar and pouring myself another cup off whiskey.'' This is important Tony.'' Bruce said standing up. Wow! Brucey Boy actually got involved. I'm impressed.'' I know it is, But why would Loki come back here. I mean what else can he have. Last time he had an Evil alien on his side, A scepter that can control people and a whole army of fricking aliens. And the 6 of us still managed to take him down. Whatever he has we can take on.'' I said standing up taking a sip of my liquor and walking down and sitting next to Bruce.

Everyone just looked around.'' But still we have to be prepared if he's going to do something.'' Steve said standing up all righteous.'' Oh yeah. Because that always works.'' I said mumbling taking a sip of the drink again.'' And what's that supposed to mean stark?'' Steve said walking over in front of me. I stood up.'' There is a million things that Loki could do. We don't know what he's going to do so how can we prepare for something we know nothing about.'' I said glaring at Steve. 'We could warn everyone, get everyone to safety.'' Steve retorted while he glared.'' How can we get the whole world to safety. We have no idea were he would attack. It could be China, England, Algeria, Russia. That's even if he is going to come back. I mean Brucey did scare the crap out of him with the rag doll thing.'' I said giving a sideways glance to Bruce who smirked.

''Who even said I was going to attack the civilians?'' I heard a voice come from the door. I turned around and Loki was there. Before we knew it we was all thrown to the wall at a flick of His wrist. I tried to get up but a force kept us all sitting down and our backs pressed against the wall. 'Brother what is this trickery.'' Thor boomed.'' Well I had sometime to think, and as I was thinking I got an idea in my head. What if I made a spell. So after I made the spell i broke out easily and headed off to the dark world so I could finish it off.'' He said smirking.'' What spell have you created Loki? You do not harm the midgardians. They are under mine and all my teams protection .'' Thor asked glaring.'' Oh the spell isn't for them.'' Loki replied as he grinned and raised his hand.'' I was never noticed. I was the prince who no one knew, no one ever saw me and if they did it would always be a fake smile Odin had told me to put on. I was the prince that had rumors made up about him. Now I'm going to show you what it's like to not be real'' A green light shot out his palm and he all went falling into darkness. Were was we going.

Emily's P.O.V:

''I'm on a highway to hell. Dun dun duuun duuun. Highway to hell.'' I sang jumping up in the air playing air guitar. I stopped as the music stopped and I heard a ringtone come from my laptop. I ran over and clicked the answer button. It was Danny.'' Hey Em.'' He welcomed.'' Just wanted to tell you that everything is going good.'' He said.'' Hey, is that your sister your always talking about.'' I laughed as I heard a mans voice then a strangers face appear in the camera.'' Hey. Don't you worry we are taking very good care of your brother.'' He said laughing and wrapping an arm around my brother head. My brother got out the grip laughing.'' How have you been doing anyway?'' He asked.'' Its good on this end. We're missing you.'' I said smiling. 'We're?'' He looked confused. 'Maxy.'' I whistled and I heard him coming up the stairs. The room to my door swung open and he jumped onto my lap.'' Danny, Meet Maxy.'' I said pointing to the dog on my lap.'' Oh my god he's adorable. What kind is he?'' He asked smiling. 'Pure black Labrador.'' I said patting Max on the head.'' How old?'' He asked never taking his eyes of Max.'' 8 month.'' I replied.'' Now you have two people to come back too.'' He's always loved dogs even as we were kids. After our parents died our foster parents bought us them but when they died the animals got took off us because you wasn't aloud them in a foster home.'' Em im sorry but I have to go.'' He said sadly.'' it's fine. Call me when you have the chance.'' I said smiling. I lifted up Max's poor and waved.'' Goodbye Maxy'' He said and the camera went off.'' Only 6 more weeks.'' I said to Max. I put him down and he ran off barking. I giggled and put my laptop on my knee and started finishing off some work,

20 minutes later I put my laptop down and stretched my legs. Max suddenly came in barking up at the roof.''Max come on your going to annoy the neighbors.'' He just carried on barking but then the barking turned into whimpering and he slowly walked back. I walked over and picked him up.'' What's up eyy?'' I asked.'' Are you hung.....'' My words were cut off as something came through the roof and I went flying back and hit my head on the door.

I woke up to something licking my face.'' Max stop that's diguisting.'' I laughed. I opened my eyes and my room had ruble everywhere. I sighed. I looked up at my roof and seen a massive hole and when I looked down I seen 6 bodies. I examined them from a far. One of them started moving and I walked over slowly. This man had glasses and long brown hair. He looked around and sat up then he seen me.''Were are we?'' He asked kindly.'' Umm your in my house in England?'' I said confused. He stood up but stumbled. I walked up to him and helped him. Max then started growling at him.''Max'' I warned. 'Be quiet.'' I said. I walked the man over to my bed and sat him down.'' I'm Emily.'' I said.''Bruce.'' He replied.'' Okay I've got one question. How the hell did you fall through the roof?'' I asked looking up at the holes.'' Loki's spell must off done that.'' He said rubbing his head.''Loki?'' I said shocked.''Yeah, He's the guy that tried to take over the world in Manhattan. You didn't see it on the news?'' He asked raising an eyebrow .

I stood up.'' Okay is there like cameras about, Did Danny put you up to this?'' I said looking around for cameras.'' Why would there be cameras?'' Bruce said standing up.'' Your on about the Avengers.'' I said laughing.'' Yeah, so. We are the avengers.'' He said pointing to the 5 figures on the floor.'' That's Impossible.'' I said looking around.'' And why is that.'' Bruce asked. I looked up at him laughing and replied.'' The Avengers is a fictional movie''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitches I'm back with a new story :D

Sorry didn't mean to call you 'Bitches', I love all the people that read by stories.

This one has such a better storyline than 'Double Life', And will be written a lot better.

If you have read my other story then please comment on the other story questions that you want in the interview.

Hope you enjoyed my first paragraph

Peace Ya'll :)