"Niall, you cheated."

Niall's P.O.V.

Oh my god! How did I do this to my princess? How could I just let go and forget everything?

I was threatened by that girl, but it wasn't  an excuse. Maybe there was something better to do than just sleep with her to not hurt me or (Y/N).

Maybe I should've called the police or even tell (Y/N), but I didn't. How could I bring things back?

It's been 3 months since the last time I saw (Y/N). She's was doing good because I'm in contact with her mother. She got a nice job and she probably was doing well that time. Her mother was helping a lot and I'm so thankful for her.

Her mother told me that she, that day, will go get some fresh air in the park nearby her house and she'd be alone so, it was the best time to see her alone and I hoped she'll let me explain the whole situation. That day was Tuesday and probably everyone was at work and the park was empty and that was also a good thing.

I opened my eyes to see the clock and it was 7:25 A.M. (Y/N) was going to be out soon. I got up in case I got late while changing. I headed to my bathroom and took a shower. Afterwords, I changed as quick as possible into some jeans and a t-shirt. I checked my look before I stepped out of our house and went to the park to see my princess for the first time in so long.

Your P.O.V.

"Mum, I'm going." You yelled to your mother before going out.

"Okay, sweety. When you'll be back?" Your mother asked before you go out.

"Maybe I'll catch lunch. Bye." You said before going out.

You decided to walk because the park was only 3 miles away from your parents' house.

After you did your morning exercises, you went to the track to run for about half an hour.

While you were at the beginning of your running, you heard someone yell your name, but it was a familiar voice.

"(Y/N)?" The familiar voice called again but it sounded more closer.

You turned around to see something you never expected to happen. It was Niall. Yeah, it was Niall who was standing in front of you.

"Niall?" You said in a complete shock.

"Umm, hey how are you doing?" He started.

"Good. And you?" You said, still in a complete shock.

"I'm fine. Umm can I walk with you?" He asked while rubbing his back of his neck.

"Umm sure." You said while putting a small, soft smile on your lips.

"How have you been?" He broke the silence after about 2ish minutes of walking in the track.

"Very good. I got a job and it's very good to me and I'm planning to move to L.A. next month because of my job." You answered his question as his face turned to pale after he knew that you were moving.

"Oh, good. L.A. is probably a very nice place. When you'll be back?" He added.

"Actually, I don't know maybe after 2 years or more." Actually you didn't know how long but you tried to let him feel that you were gonna go and maybe you'll not be back.

"Oh." Was the only thing he said.

Niall's P.O.V.

Omg! She was moving to L.A. and will never come back! I'm gonna lose her for sure. Maybe there she'll find someone better and I may not have her back. I must do something, today or never.