The Envy Of All

A/N: Soooo..... I drew that in chalk. Anyway enjoy my piece of hamiltrash writing.
A few months later, I haven't seen Alexander anywhere. I have looked high and low, asked plenty of people, but there is no sign of him. I have almost given up hope. Perhaps he went to fight in the war. My father told me that I need to find a husband quickly. If I can't find Alexander then I will have to be with someone else. I guess I will have to be satisfied. Me and my sisters are going to The Winter's Ball tonight to find husbands. Not a problem because everyone wants to marry a Schuyler sister.

That doesn't mean that I want Alexander any less.

I watch the crowd change when we walked in the room. They turn to look at us. I stand in front of my sisters as I search everyone in the room. Some men have dates. Most don't. Looks they are on the same mission as we are.

I immerse myself into the crowd as the volume returns to normal. I grab a glass of champagne from one of the tables on the side of the ball room. My sister spots Hercules and runs off to dance with him. Peggy is confronted by a handsome young man around her age with long curly hair tied into a puffy ponytail. His face is dotted with freckles. I sigh as she dances with him. I turn around to the light tap on my shoulder. I almost drop my glass when I realized it was Alexander.

"Hello." He says.
"Hello." I say and blush.
"You strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied."
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
"I'm sure I don't know what you mean. You forget yourself." I shoot back.
"You're like me. I'm never satisfied."
"Is that right?"
"I have never been satisfied."
I take a sip of my champagne.
"My name is Angelica Schuyler." I said looking into his dazzling eyes.
"Alexander Hamilton."
I already knew that.
"Where's your family from?" I say trying to keep him talking just to hear his voice. He nervously slicked his hair back with his hand.
"Unimportant. There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait. Just you wait."

A/N: Aaaaand scene. Good shot you guys! Renée, gorgeous as always. Keep up the great work. Oh and Lin, try not to be so perfect. It's breaking the cameras.