Chapter 26 Influences Of The Upbringing

Start from the beginning

I was instructed to stay in my room since I was yet to kiss my teens next month. But the curiosity of a forbidden act is very tenacious, I couldn't help but peep into the room and see what was happening in the video that my brother and his friends were keen to watch at.

 Add to it teasing by a rival sibling addressing me as a mama's baby added to the desperation.

I stood there watching the porns while my body was also reacting, instantaneously I knew what I was doing was wrong but doesn't one enjoy doing something that is wrong

 Just like the bitter taste of dark chocolate is tempting

I'd never experience the hardness ever and what was happening with my prudent organ was not only embarrassing but also painful.

Appalled by my bodily reactions, I felt even guiltier when mom caught me blatantly and projected her looks of disappointment.

Ashamed of not abiding the rules and instruction and scared of the severe punishment which was as bad as sleeping in the foyer without a blanket on a cold winter day, I ran to my  room and hid beneath the covers pretending asleep.

'''''

Next morning I hesitantly went downstairs at the dinning table waiting for the punishment, a scream, a yell, a lecture even spanking.

But what came was the queerest of the reaction by my mother. She acted normal, absolutely normal as if last night did not happen.

She greeted me 'morning as usual, she even cooked my favorite French toast in breakfast. I actually felt that I wasn't caught doing the act, last night didn't happen at all.

I gradually started believing that it did not happen.

 Years later when I  was about to celebrate the prime of my  teens, my parents shared the experience and did say that they were proud of me and now I was mature enough to share my  dad's shoes

Likewise I wanted Shyna to assume, pretend or believe that last night did not happen. Ofcourse we two are grown ups and deep inside the truth is carved but that way we both can still share the same relationship. We can be great friends who deep inside held great deal of respect for each other,

Confirmed about the decision I woke up early before her and with a perspective to clean my thoughts that were filled with all the nightmares which were nothing but the replica of what Shyna had been through.

To clean those thoughts I did what I preferred or was sickly obsessed to do.

I cleaned the room, put the clothes to laundry, settled things on place and when the sun was right at the window smiling at the horizon, I pushed open the curtains letting the brightness fall on Shyna's face. It was time for her to start a new day, a new life.....

How much so I adored the careless, carefree contented sleeping face of Shyna, I couldn't afford to leave her alone in the room while I go for my fitness; neither could I stay here in the room.

Had I done that, I would surely be extirpated from the team and participating in the league was not only important for my career and my dream but was also important for my new goal. I wanted to spend the whole month with Shyna and in that duration, I wanted to do anything and everything to keep away from her past even if it included in distracting her and getting my work done from her. I wouldn't mind that.

She only pulled covers on her face when the sharp rays of the sun pecked her beautiful face.

I now knew how to wake her up so I used the in-house kettle and worked my skills in making a strong coffee which I knew was the first thing that she'd prefer in the morning.