Somebody That I Used to Know

Começar do início

After hearing that, Cappy's face became pale. I took her hand into mine, and moved closer to her, slightly whispering "At any moment you think you can't handle it, we can leave." My sentence seemed to calm her down. "If you don't mind me squeezing your hand, getting close to you, and slightly screaming, we should be fine." It was supposed to sound jokingly, but she sounded scared. I was going to press on further but the previews began.

"Dan what are you doing?" "Just gonna open the door, our dog isn't barking, that's not a good sign." The protagonist Martha put her hand on her forehead, "Dan I told you not to leave him outside, that monster has probably gotten to him as it will to us." The other protagonist Dan seemed annoyed at her comment, "Martha there's no monster, it's just some teenagers playing tricks-" Dan stopped talking, he held his ribs. It was the same spot where the "monster" had scratched him earlier. I will say this, the CGI was actually pretty good, they really showed out the details of the monster, the plot wasn't half bad. Their dog on the farm had been acting up and has been devouring anything edible in its way. It was the ninth case at their veterinarian place for three weeks.

Dan's scratch spread all over him, the color of his skin was turning dark. The hair on his arms were morphing into fur. His eyes were glowing red, "Run Martha. Run as far as you can." He said in a dark deep voice. After Dan had said that, Cappy's grip on my hand tighten. I put my arm around her abdomen, securing her in an embrace. Martha ran up the stairs to retrieve the shotgun in her room. The only noise she heard was growing and howling. The lights around her flickered and the tree limb outside kept taping the window. Martha decided to lock her door and put a drawer in front of it. Just after she did that, the monster ram into the door. It didn't open but he was now scratching at it. Martha ran to the window, she opened it and jumped out.

She landed on the ground with a thud. A ferocious growl was heard above her, she looked up to see that it was their dog Spot in front of her. Blood from his mouth dripped as he slowly approach to her. Cappy came closer to me, her forehead pressed against my shoulder. I turned to her, her eyes brown eyes captured me. Cappy leaned forward, slightly closing her eyes when she was halfway. As our lips were about to meet, the sound of Spot screaming separated us. Apparently Dan came out of the house, he saw that Martha was about to get eaten and he saved her. He pulled Spot apart into two pieces. From that moment on, we paid attention to the movie.

A good thirty minutes later, the movie was over. They weren't wrong when they said the movie was gruesome. But I wouldn't say it was that good either. "Well that movie was not what I was expecting." Cappy said while I rolled the bowling ball. Since it was only seven o'clock in the afternoon, we decided to hang out while it was still daylight. The outcome of my roll came to be a spare. "While that was a good roll Copperbottom, you won't be as good as Cappy." I recognized the voice immediately, I turned around to see Ratchet staring oddly at Cappy. "I can't tell you how many hours I've spent practicing to lose over and over against Cappy." Before I could reply back, Cappy responded to him. "Maybe it's because you spent more of your time screwing some random girl." Cappy obliviously didn't like the fact that Ratchet came to us. She stood in front of him, "Aren't I right Phineas?"

Ratchet's anger boiled, "What would you know about sex, cherry girl?" Ratchet hissed out, Cappy grew more annoyed. He smirked at her annoyance, "What's the matter, you don't like me calling you that, cherry-" I didn't let him finish, I grabbed a fistful of his shirt. "I think it's best if you leave us Ratchet. I wouldn't want to make a scene," Ratchet and Cappy were shocked at my actions, "or a mess." He pulled himself out of my grip, lifting his hands in mock defeat. "Easy there Copperbottom, I was just playing around. So now seeing that Cappy's with you, I'm assuming Piper and you are no longer an item." "It's been like that for three months now Ratchet. Of course you wouldn't know anything about relationships, after you get into their pants you leave them."